Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30+ Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ugh p**s off Fabinho

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Alison 31
    Pickford TAA 28
    Coleman 26

Taa will fall back imo

Thankful for the 6 pointer after 270 minutes of pure and utter SCUTTER

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

That TAA CS is a big rank killer for me. I’ve dropped about 5k places back to 19k as a result.

It’s all up to Agüero (c) tomorrow night to propel me back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

This was the sort of game from rainy tuesday night in stoke... garbage. Give me my 90 mins back

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

From 73 points after the first 2 games to 99 after the next 9 games is a big disappointment. Triple City and Pope to go tomorrow and WC activated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I really need Mahrez and Laporte to come up with something tomorrow

Alisson 3
    Pickford 2
    Holgate 1
    TAA 1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

TAA and Lascelles CS's slightly make up for the Egan and Lundy sh1tshow. Hopefully TAA can nab at least 1 BPS.

97pts with Aguero (c), KDB and Sterling to go.

I think it is going to be
    alison 31
    pickford 28
    taa holgate 25

Coleman fell way back as he conceded 4 fouls and got tackled 3 times

A welcome 7 points takes me to 80 with maybe KDB sterling and captain aguero to play
    REALLY REALLY need aguero to at least match KDB. even if it is only 2 points each!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

TAA doubles the points total my other 6 players got today. 7 from 6 in the two other games and 7 from TAA

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    A welcome 7 points takes me to 80 with maybe KDB sterling and captain aguero to play
    REALLY REALLY need aguero to at least match KDB. even if it is only 2 points each!

Snap.

TAA gets one bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭siblers

The Tonne seemed nailed on after the City v Arsenal game, not so sure now. Yesterday and today were horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

markc91 wrote: »
    On BB had ings and bruno last night currently on 101 with 13 to play

Bad sat & sun on 123 with Walker, Kdb & kun to play

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

markc91 wrote: »
    Bad sat & sun on 123 with Walker, Kdb & kun to play

And here was me happy to break the 100 point barrier.

Nice score man!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Bench boost getting me 28 points, hard beat that so happy out over it. The DGW players on my actual 11 were the problems.

Anyone that didn't play the BB have some nice scores sitting there, a few with dunk of all people..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I think it is going to be
    alison 31
    pickford 28
    taa holgate 25

Coleman fell way back as he conceded 4 fouls and got tackled 3 times

I feel like it’s inevitable that Sterling (my captain) will be benched and KDB will go wild

Green&Red wrote: »
    I feel like it’s inevitable that Sterling (my captain) will be benched and KDB will go wild

Looool i feel exact opposite. Kdb, my tc, might be benched and Sterling will go wild.

Funny enough at d end of the day bernardo silva will score a hat trick assisted by rodri and we ll both be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

The players I owned yesterday:
    Saiss
    PVA
    Jimenez
    Auba
    Ozil (technically)

The players I owned today:
    Egan
    Lundstram
    Basham
    Nyland
    Luiz
    Grealish

FPL giveth and FPL taketh away....

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

106 on BB which gives me my first century of the season. TAA and Lascelles did well for me today.

Aguero, Mahrez, and captain KDB possibly to come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

106 on BB which gives me my first century of the season. TAA and Lascelles did well for me today.

Aguero, Mahrez, and captain KDB possibly to come.

What city players will be tested tomorrow? Chelsea away on thurs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

10 from 7. Pretty happy with that given the results today

Fell another few hundred places to 1787. Who the hell did people have today that did that damage!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Fell another few hundred places to 1787. Who the hell did people have today that did that damage!!!!

Same, 85 with KDB(c) Sterling and Aguero to go and I fell to 2,416 OR. It’s tough sledding this week competing with all these bench boosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

km79 wrote:

Azpilicueta? TAA. Van Dijk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Christ! Another big drop after 7 points today, thought I'd at least thread water.

Thursday: 172k > 102k
    Saturday: 117k
    Sunday: 140k

Big game from KDB and Sterling needed tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Has to be all us canny Henderson owners :-)

A solid 10 points from himself and TAA brings me up to 117 with KDB (C), Mahrez and Agueroooo to go.

Up to 28K from 75K...the unlimited transfers-BB combo paying off so far even if it feels like a bit of a cheat code. Looking at WC now, will hold FH for the dire catastrophes that are surely only around the corner

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

https://twitter.com/mancity/status/1274816865643069441?s=21

So almost guaranteeing Sterling and Mahrez will be benched

Good news for Ederson and Laporte owners (I am one of them, I know this is going to backfire on me isnt it)

Team news
    Manchester City will be without Eric Garcia for the visit of Burnley on Monday night while fellow defender John Stones and goalkeeper Claudio Bravo are doubtful. Garcia suffered a concussion after a nasty accidental collision with team-mate Ederson in the closing stages of the 3-0 midweek win over Arsenal on Wednesday and protocol dictates he will be sidelined for at least a week.

• Advertisement

Aguero starts

Advertisement