Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30+ Matchday Thread

Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Darksoul

121 points - Mahrez paid off big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

http://twitter.com/OfficialFPL/status/1275194620184584200

Think that sums this and every other DGW up !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,267 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

113 - KDB TC. Disappointed he didn't play 2nd game. Also disappointed Fleck did, preventing St.Maxxim coming off my bench with a 10 pointer

Anyways HEWT And on we go

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

127 on BB. Delighted with that. Gives me a GW rank of 13k. Captain KDB and Mahrez were the big success stories.

Up to 60k which is a season high for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

km79 wrote: »
    http://twitter.com/OfficialFPL/status/1275194620184584200

Think that sums this and every other DGW up !

Tweet unavailable. What did it say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Shedite27 wrote: »
    100 points with 9 players including captain to play

:)
    15 from those 9 players :o

Green arrows from 187k - 104k

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

135 on BB

Up to 387 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

121 on BB and up to around 60k for the first time this year. WC active ahead of tonight

89 sees me drop from 1005 to 1898

Getting reeled in one a lot of leagues I was coasting home in as well
    Rest of season will be a real slog with no chips
    Prob facing a lot of FH teams this week or newly WC teams too

It’s a pity I couldn’t make the few changes I wanted to last week when I used the only chip available to me !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

92 on FH and a slight red arrow. Rule change as predicted didnt suit me. Lost ground this week when without unlimited transfers I would have gained ground .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭SkySter

123 using BB. Jumped from 26k to just outside 10k.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

89 and didn’t enjoy a single minute of any game

I don't think anyone is enjoying it, highlights on MOTD and stay off the internet might be the way to go. I had 131 and only enjoyed the last 10 minutes of yesterdays first half.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

104 on BB. Ultimately a little bit disappointing despite making the ton as I'm probably closer to the FHers score than the BBers. Staying level or some small gains in most mini-leagues but there's a few in close competition with me who have made 20 or 30 points on me.

Week started promising and then a few things went against me -

- Egan sending off
    - Leno injury
    - Aguero (C) injury
    - Laporte being benched

Aguero really could have exploded last night, that was the biggest frustration.

Then a few players I had strongly considered causing me regret, Mahrez being the main one, Ings too.

Was still a good week for those who went with the BB strategy so overall can't complain, definitely not a bad week, but was certainly on the lower end of those that went for the BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Team to play Brighton: Schmeichel; Justin, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi, Mendy, Maddison, Gray; Vardy, Iheanacho

Subs: Ward, Morgan, Tielemans, Albrighton, Barnes, Perez, Choudhury, Praet, Fuchs

Team to play Leicester: Ryan; Lamptey, Webster, Dunk, Burn; Stephens, Bissouma, Mac Allister, Connolly, Mooy; Maupay

Subs: Button, Duffy, Trossard, Gross, Murray, March, Schelotto, Montoya, Propper

Vardy, Maupay start. Barnes benched

Team to play Brighton: Schmeichel; Justin, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi, Mendy, Maddison, Gray; Vardy, Iheanacho

Subs: Ward, Morgan, Tielemans, Albrighton, Barnes, Perez, Choudhury, Praet, Fuchs

Team to play Leicester: Ryan; Lamptey, Webster, Dunk, Burn; Stephens, Bissouma, Mac Allister, Connolly, Mooy; Maupay

Subs: Button, Duffy, Trossard, Gross, Murray, March, Schelotto, Montoya, Propper

Vardy, Maupay start. Barnes benched

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Are you saying there ll be thread for each matchday? So like 8 more threads? okay i ll go search :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Are you saying there ll be thread for each matchday? So like 8 more threads? okay i ll go search :pac:

Yup! And if you create the thread before the deadline you're dead to me :pac:

Advertisement