Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I get paint colours to a specific RAL?

• 17-06-2020 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Need to get paint to match existing walls. I have the RAL numbers to match the colours exactly but now just need to find a supplier. Any recommendations?

Colours in question are RAL 5026 and RAL 1028

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭victor8600

B&Q used to have paint mixing service. They may be able to help you?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Tim76

victor8600 wrote: »
    B&Q used to have paint mixing service. They may be able to help you?

Cheers. Yeah looks like they have a Valspar colour matching service that should do the job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

any descent paint shop. wouldn't touch Valspar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

any paint shop will mix to a ral no. i have done it a few times in roaches in thurles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Ted Johnsons in Naas will do it for you

I have found though getting a RAL number done up in different manufacturers bases can slightly differ

eg. I have got Colortrends French White in a colotrend base and a fleetwood base and the fleetwood is slightly creamier

• Advertisement
Advertisement