Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your views on Multiculturalism in Ireland? - Threadbanned User List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,571 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Odhinn wrote: »
    ..which sort of hands the shitty end of the stick to those of a different skin colour, doesn't it?

It does, which is why I take the position that mass migration is a disastrous policy for the indigenous population, but also negative for the immigrants.

Why would someone push a policy which is so obviously negative for all concerned? Well, you'd have to ask yourself that.

Do they?

Pray tell.

Yeah, they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Kip? Why is it kip?

Because I think so.

You know.....similar to other people "thinking so" about brown people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

Sand wrote: »
    Yeah, they do.

Yeah, they should stay together no matter how miserable they make each other and how bitter they become like good god fearing Irish spouses.

Serious feckin question.

Why do lefties always believe taxi drivers and bouncers who tell them they worked on the Syrian Space Programme or were the head of paediatric surgery at Mogadishu Chidren's Hospital?

Do you ever stop to think for a minute that kebab man may be pulling your leg, if he indeed exists?

So he can't transfer his qualifications. As a fully qualified chemical engineer he could surely enrol in a Dutch university and pass the course without even turning up for anything bar the exam?

These lads remind you of lads from Kerry in New York regaling adoring yanks with tales of how many Brits they shot in the 80's.

No

I don't think about that at all.
    You obviously do though.

Why don't you go to University, get an incredible quualification. and then go to another country where you don't speak the language yet you are more educated than the people who "won't let you you in"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭Hamachi

KiKi III wrote: »
    Yeah, they should stay together no matter how miserable they make each other and how bitter they become like good god fearing Irish spouses.

You do realize that your personal experience of ‘Irish spouses’ isn’t universal? Some serious projection going on in this post...

Well, more like Asians. Asians are the least likely to divorce in the US. To the extent that interracial marriages involving an Asian and a White person are less likely to divorce than two white people. But divorce chance for an Asian marrying a White person is still three times higher than two Asians marrying each other. There are no stats for Asians marrying non-Whites.

So you really mean Asian spouses, not Irish spouses.

No

I don't think about that at all.
    You obviously do though.

Why don't you go to University, get an incredible quualification. and then go to another country where you don't speak the language yet you are more educated than the people who "won't let you you in"

Have you considered that you should perhaps think about it?

If someone is intelligent enough to acquire an ‘incredible qualification’, it shouldn’t be beyond the realms of possibility that they can master a new language and slightly re-tool their skillset for a new society, no?

There is no European language, with the exception of Finnish and Hungarian, that is so impenetrable, that it can’t be mastered to a semi-decent level in 2-3 years. It’s not easy for sure, but if somebody is truly motivated and has the smarts, it’s not mission impossible.

Sand wrote: »
    Well, more like Asians. Asians are the least likely to divorce in the US. To the extent that interracial marriages involving an Asian and a White person are less likely to divorce than two white people. But divorce chance for an Asian marrying a White person is still three times higher than two Asians marrying each other. There are no stats for Asians marrying non-Whites.

So you really mean Asian spouses, not Irish spouses.

What I really meant was divorce is not and should not necessarily be regarded as a failure. In many instances, ending a marriage that isn’t working can be beneficial for both parties.

As such, comparing divorce rates across cultures can be interpreted in many different ways, and not solely negative ones.

Because I think so.

And this pretty much epitomizes your entire position.

Logic and data-driven arguments be damned. It’s all about the ‘feels’ and emotive rhetoric.

• Advertisement

Let's face it lads

People like Biko and Wotjeck and R. Hilmann and a few others are dying to have sex with a woman (any woman) but specifically a black woman.

I'll let you in on a little secret, guys.

Black women will fuck you, senseless, as long as you're not a wanker.

I've had the joy of this.

You really haven't lived if you sit and **** on about multicultralism.

Because I think so.

You know.....similar to other people "thinking so" about brown people.

You always have a lot of facts to back up your claims,dont you.

Let's face it lads

People like Biko and Wotjeck and R. Hilmann and a few others are dying to have sex with a woman (any woman) but specifically a black woman.

You think you are the only one here thats been with a black woman?
    I worked in Africa for many years,problem is that it has fcuk all to do with multiculturism in Europe.

Boards really descends to new lows on a Friday night when the lads have had a few cans.

Does a discussion about multiculturalism (a brand new topic that’s never been discussed round these parts before) really require you guys to compare your real and imagined sexual experiences with black women?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,086 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Let's face it lads

This post reminds me about that fella who played Jay from The Inbetweeners.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Let's face it lads

Mod: ShatterAlan, the 1920s called and said that it doesn't think that Current Affairs is for you. I tend to agree. Consider yourself banned from the forum.

Boards really descends to new lows on a Friday night when the lads have had a few cans.

Does a discussion about multiculturalism (a brand new topic that’s never been discussed round these parts before) really require you guys to compare your real and imagined sexual experiences with black women?

That's like saying an entire town has descended to a new low because some drunk weirdo in the back of a pub said something off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭Macytoby

Serious feckin question.

Why do lefties always believe taxi drivers and bouncers who tell them they worked on the Syrian Space Programme or were the head of paediatric surgery at Mogadishu Chidren's Hospital?

Do you ever stop to think for a minute that kebab man may be pulling your leg, if he indeed exists?

So he can't transfer his qualifications. As a fully qualified chemical engineer he could surely enrol in a Dutch university and pass the course without even turning up for anything bar the exam?

These lads remind you of lads from Kerry in New York regaling adoring yanks with tales of how many Brits they shot in the 80's.

This is of course horse ****. I know a guy from Syria who has a PhD in engineering. He’s living in Amsterdam and his qualification is certainly recognised.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭enricoh

Macytoby wrote: »
    This is of course horse ****. I know a guy from Syria who has a PhD in engineering. He’s living in Amsterdam and his qualification is certainly recognised.

Do you know his name Alan?!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭pauldavis123

Social cohesion and homogeneity goes hand in hand with community engagement and trust.

Multiculturalism fosters a hostile environment, with little cooperation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Let's face it lads

#legend

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nice one Alan

#stunning
    #brave

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭Macytoby

enricoh wrote: »
    Do you know his name Alan?!

I agree with the point that was made. Clearly all refugees don’t have PhDs, or are doctors or lawyers. Most are illiterate. The point I was making is that if somebody is useful, they’ll be utilised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 davietmac

It's not accurate to say that interracial marriages have a higher rate of divorce.

Black women married to white men have the lowest rate of divorce of all marriage categories - in the US anyway.

The biggest difference between being married to a black woman and being married to a white woman is that if a black woman asks you if her ass looks big in a dress, the correct answer is yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Let's face it lads

This poster is typical of the type of non-sensical aggression you get from antifa wannabes and certain social justice warriors if you attempt to have a rational discussion on immigration

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

There are 38 direct provision centres and 31 of them are owned by private families. One family in particular the McCloskeys who own Mosney have reportedly made 136m in profits. Guess what, this family have been big contributors to the FF campaigns over the years, so are very cosy with the FF top brass. It is difficult to see exactly how much profit they are making as the companies are domiciled abroad. Alan Hyde in Cork has received in excess of 100m. Absolute scandal these guys making a killing from taxpayers money.

"Much of this profitable asylum industry is built on offshore corporate structures, which means that significant amounts of public money being turned into profit by the industry is held behind a veil of secrecy."

Money for the lads, a few brown envelopes here and there , nothing changes in Ireland .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Social cohesion and homogeneity goes hand in hand with community engagement and trust.

Multiculturalism fosters a hostile environment, with little cooperation.

The Greeks called it "oikos" a sense and feeling of home

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I remember the break-up of Yugoslavia and the savage Civil wars.
    I studied the ethnic cleansing of Europe post WW1 and WW2 as well as the enfeblement of the Hapsburg empire as Multiculturism make it friable long before WW1 destroyed it.
    So, the price for embracing this cult of conformity by the left and political classes will be a mistake that will not end well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭sid waddell

Manach wrote: »
    I remember the break-up of Yugoslavia and the savage Civil wars.
    I studied the ethnic cleansing of Europe post WW1 and WW2 as well as the enfeblement of the Hapsburg empire as Multiculturism make it friable long before WW1 destroyed it.
    So, the price for embracing this cult of conformity by the left and political classes will be a mistake that will not end well.

So, ethnic nationalist fanaticism of the type you and the rest of the anti-immigration mob promote on these pages leads to wars.

We know who the problem is.

It's you and your ilk.

• Advertisement

So, ethnic nationalist fanaticism of the type you and the rest of the anti-immigration mob promote on these pages leads to wars.

We know who the problem is.

It's you and your ilk.

History shows otherwise rather you and your liberal leftie buddies like it or not.
    Isnt gang wars and terrorism war?whats next you think?A peace treaty?

Advertisement