Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your views on Multiculturalism in Ireland? - Threadbanned User List in OP

Options

Comments

jmreire wrote: »
    but it seems to be the case now that certain sections of society can change everything simply by playing the racist card. Even when they are well and truly breaking the Law.

Nobody is changing anything, the offender in this case will be dealt with by way of the JLO system and gardai will continue to take cars off uninsured drivers everyday.
    Some drivers will be quiet and compliant, some drivers will kick off and make a fuss.
    Same as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,520 ✭✭✭jmreire

bubblypop wrote: »
    Nobody is changing anything, the offender in this case will be dealt with by way of the JLO system and gardai will continue to take cars off uninsured drivers everyday.
    Some drivers will be quiet and compliant, some drivers will kick off and make a fuss.
    Same as ever.

If we are talking about the same video, that was some fuss being kicked up. I would not consider it being the same as usual normal objection ... and I can guarantee you, there are a lot of Countrys in the world ( including Nigeria) where that kind of agressive insulting behaviour would not be tolerated by the Police.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Cordell

We definitely won't have Islam terrorism, getthos and gang rape like culturally enriched Sweden and France etc. It will be grand. Definitely.

We do have Islam terrorism. We didn't have any islamic terrorist attacks yet, but there is terrorist activity, like funding and radicalization.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/rise-in-far-right-and-islamic-extremism-activity-in-ireland-last-year-says-europol-1.4287646

jmreire wrote: »
    If we are talking about the same video, that was some fuss being kicked up. I would not consider it being the same as usual normal objection ... and I can guarantee you, there are a lot of Countrys in the world ( including Nigeria) where that kind of agressive insulting behaviour would not be tolerated by the Police.

Yep, I agree with you, An Garda Siochana are a very easy going police force compared to some.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

bubblypop wrote: »
    I have had two, at the moment, none. Why?
    It is ridiculously difficult to evict a family from their home. Which is why we pay so much higher interest rates then European countries.
    I believe people should be evicted if they don't pay their mortgage, it's not the way it seems to go in this country.

Because I had trouble paying my mortgage during the recession and had to go and have a meeting with a person from the bank . I've missed a repayment once or twice since and you'd get a letter from the bank asking you to ring them .

• Advertisement

DerekC16 wrote: »

It doesn't surprise me , they've a serious problem with victimhood in their community . Then you've the media and far left politicans who love stoking the flames with identity politics copied from America.

Because I had trouble paying my mortgage during the recession and had to go and have a meeting with a person from the bank . I've missed a repayment once or twice since and you'd get a letter from the bank asking you to ring them .

Ahh, you just need a neck like a jockeys bollox, you can get away with non payment for years!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,700 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Is this actually true? Under what scheme would they be “gifted” the house

They are coached by the refugee NGO type groups to milk the system for everything. Friend in DoJ told me about applications they received which are word for word (including the same typo) so its obviously just change name and submit

I used to work in Social Welfare. Same thing. Everything is down to a tee. We are taken for mugs basically. Spend a lifetime working and get jacksh1t back. But rock up from Africa and get everything on a plate. And it's predominantly they who sponge en masse.

Where I live is slowly developing a Syrian I think community and they are scum. One of my friends was out for a run back before Xmas one evening and finished at a shopping centre. 3 or 4 of them basically followed her around a shopping centre. Making remarks about her to her face. Brazen as. She stopped running after 4pm for 2 months either side of xmas as a result.

I've friends and family members who will never own their own house. Yet there is literally thousands of houses in Dublin occupied by our African imports who don't work and the rent is covered by the state on top of generous welfare payments.

Burkie1203 wrote: »
    They are coached by the refugee NGO type groups to milk the system for everything. Friend in DoJ told me about applications they received which are word for word (including the same typo) so its obviously just change name and submit

I used to work in Social Welfare. Same thing. Everything is down to a tee. We are taken for mugs basically. Spend a lifetime working and get jacksh1t back. But rock up from Africa and get everything on a plate. And it's predominantly they who sponge en masse.

Where I live is slowly developing a Syrian I think community and they are scum. One of my friends was out for a run back before Xmas one evening and finished at a shopping centre. 3 or 4 of them basically followed her around a shopping centre. Making remarks about her to her face. Brazen as. She stopped running after 4pm for 2 months either side of xmas as a result.

I've friends and family members who will never own their own house. Yet there is literally thousands of houses in Dublin occupied by our African imports who don't work and the rent is covered by the state on top of generous welfare payments.

You must be lying . According to a few posters here they don't get houses for free .... They all have mortgages and their households are full of doctors and engineers . And groups of middle eastern men being sleazy , that's the first time I've every heard something like that happening in Europe .

• Advertisement

You must be lying . According to a few posters here they don't get houses for free .... They all have mortgages and their households are full of doctors and engineers . And groups of middle eastern men being sleazy , that's the first time I've every heard something like that happening in Europe .

Ah Paul Murphy how are ya (or is it Ruth?)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

I'm rich as sh1t, and I got rich early, so I am living around the exact kind of scumbag who advocates for open border type policies while living in an area which will take quite a while to have a shower of Africans showing up as neighbours. I ache for the opportunity to sell up and head to America, and sell the house to a bunch of lunatics fresh from Eritrea for pennies, just to give these faggy idiots a taste of multiculturalism that they wish for. It would be a glorious culture clash.

Mod: Banned

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Madeleine Birchfield

Multiculturalism is going to be a necessity in Ireland if we are ever going to get a United Ireland where the Unionist minority in Ulster in a United Ireland will not be rioting and launching the Troubles 2.0 in supposed defence of their culture like they are trying to do right now in the North of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

Multiculturalism is going to be a necessity in Ireland if we are ever going to get a United Ireland where the Unionist minority in Ulster in a United Ireland will not be rioting and launching the Troubles 2.0 in supposed defence of their culture like they are trying to do right now in the North of Ireland.

Chess would be so much easier if we could just make both sides black so they had nothing to fight about.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

All you have to do is look to the north of our island and see what's happening, engineered multiculturalism will never work. If people so close culturally can not live together in harmony then what hope do we have of living in peace with people coming from the third world.

This will end badly in Europe anyone with a brain can see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Snooker Loopy

DerekC16 wrote: »
    All you have to do is look to the north of our island and see what's happening, engineered multiculturalism will never work. If people so close culturally can not live together in harmony then what hope do we have of living in peace with people coming from the third world.

This will end badly in Europe anyone with a brain can see that.
    I think you'll find that Northern Ireland was designed as a monoculture, not a multiculture, and the problems are caused by these who believe in monoculture, as they always are.

It's also a terribly sneering attitude to class anybody who believes that people should live happily with their neighbours as "brainless".

As for "brainless", that would be why the Irish monoculturalists have ended up with Gemma O'Doherty and Justin Barrett as their leaders?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Snooker Loopy

Where I live is slowly developing a Syrian I think community and they are scum.

You're clearly a very open minded person, lolz.

Ever hear of projection, have you?

You should look into it, because I think you may be suffering from a bad case of it!

Cordell wrote: »
    We do have Islam terrorism. We didn't have any islamic terrorist attacks yet, but there is terrorist activity, like funding and radicalization.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/rise-in-far-right-and-islamic-extremism-activity-in-ireland-last-year-says-europol-1.4287646

And we wont have any islamic terrorist attacks here either, at least for a good while. What ever is going on with radicalisation / funding /planning etc, the last thing they need is the spotlight a terrorist attack here in Ireland would bring on them.

You're clearly a very open minded person, lolz.

Ever hear of projection, have you?

You should look into it, because I think you may be suffering from a bad case of it!

Well did you read the rest of what I said ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-53517022

This is where we are heading. And our courts have a tendency to be very lenient and we seem unwilling or unable to deport scum like this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,716 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Ruth Coppinger lost her seat.

The problem with sh!t stirrers like her is they assume most of their local population are literally stupid. Which is why I welcome these statements because then they get to find out just how stupid their electorate are not!

I can't make the protest, I'm working on Thursday

I can't make the protest, I'm working on Thursday

You work so they can afford to protest and live in a nice big modern house in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

Becoming all to common I'm afraid but hey if you bring it up your a racist and good luck finding a political will to address it. If a politician as much as mentioned it his/her career would be finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Having read a statement on ruths page it appears that Georges brother who called for the execution of gardai was having friends up against covid regulations and was also doing something worth a trip to the garda station.

Weird hill to die on defending this lad.

Having read a statement on ruths page it appears that Georges brother who called for the execution of gardai was having friends up against covid regulations and was also doing something worth a trip to the garda station.

No really , with a growing migrant population she'll be hoping to get their vote in future elections .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,825 ✭✭✭✭briany

If it's true that the young lad was driving a car A) Without tax and/or insurance, B) Without a learner's permit, C) Without an accompanying qualified driver and last but certainly not least D) Underage, rendering the rest moot, then, yeah, the Gardai were absolutely correct to arrest him, as they would be to any individual doing same, regardless of colour or creed or socioeconomic situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,825 ✭✭✭✭briany

No really , with a growing migrant population she'll be hoping to get their vote in future elections .

She'd want a truly overwhelming growth, then, because she'd be getting few votes off the rest.

• Advertisement

briany wrote: »
    If it's true that the young lad was driving a car A) Without tax and/or insurance, B) Without a learner's permit, C) Without an accompanying qualified driver and last but certainly not least D) Underage, rendering the rest moot, then, yeah, the Gardai were absolutely correct to arrest him, as they would be to any individual doing same, regardless of colour or creed or socioeconomic situation.

And indeed they do, ( and even more so now that we have covid lockdown checkpoints ) But I have never seen the kind of reaction that this arrest generated..screaming for "Justice, Independant Inquiry's,public protest's etc" while having absolutely no regards themselves for the law. They are basically looking for and working towards a "Hands off" policy whe it comes to themselves. When faced with any kind responsibility for breaking the law, they go on the attack immediately.

Advertisement