Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your views on Multiculturalism in Ireland? - Threadbanned User List in OP

Options

Comments

I think I know a bit more about the situation in Albania and Kosovo than you.

Ahh yes, because you've shown a surprising insightful and detailed knowledge of these countries while on the thread.

What have you contributed that has shown your superior knowledge?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,520 ✭✭✭jmreire

I think I know a bit more about the situation in Albania and Kosovo than you.

I've never claimed to know everything about Kosovo ( or anywhere else either) and I'm more than open to discussion and enlightenment on the subject, and this is an open forum, so feel free to give your views.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭whysobecause

Bambi wrote: »
    In certain cities in France off-duty french soldiers are set upon by gangs of a certain ethnic flavour. I read one account of a French Foreign Legion lad who was badly hospitalised. His regiment then paid a late night visit to the neighborhood that this gang lived in, kicked certain doors in and beat the living crap out of the occupants. The Legion has long experience of dealing with inter faith disputes:D

How long will it be before this crap is happening here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭whysobecause

TomTomTim wrote: »
    A lad in the comments was complaining about the term "illegal immigrant", while linking this:

Madness. A person can be illegal if they are in a country illegally. Migration is also a crime if not done through the proper channels. Stuff like this makes me wish that our enemies were cunning geniuses, instead of idiotic drones who make little sense, as it would make the outcome far more palatable.

I spent a couple of years around 1999/2001 in the US as a illegal immigrate, I have no problem with it's usage since I was in the US illegally.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,826 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

How long will it be before this crap is happening here.

I reckon it will be a very long time before off duty French soldiers are set upon in Ireland gangs.
    How long do you reckon?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭EddieN75

I reckon it will be a very long time before off duty French soldiers are set upon in Ireland gangs.
    How long do you reckon?

Like a national school answer

EddieN75 wrote: »

So tell me Eddie how long will it take before off duty soldiers are set upon by gangs in Ireland.
    1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years. Go right ahead Eddie and stick down an answer of when you think this impending immigrant gang attack on off duty Irish soldiers is going to happen.

I'll be sure to come back here to mock whatever answer you put down when it doesn't happen.

So tell me Eddie how long will it take before off duty soldiers are set upon by gangs in Ireland.
    1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years. Go right ahead Eddie and stick down an answer of when you think this impending immigrant gang attack on off duty Irish soldiers is going to happen.

I'll be sure to come back here to mock whatever answer you put down when it doesn't happen.

You said "off duty French soldiers in Ireland" didn't you. That's the childish part. No point in changing tact now. Own it.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Mike Murdock

That's Robbie for you.

That's Robbie for you.

Then to come back with a question as if the "off duty French soldiers in Ireland" comment didn't exist.

• Advertisement

Then to come back with a question as if the "off duty French soldiers in Ireland" comment didn't exist.

Just replace soldiers with police. It clears up the confusion.

No confusion. The original post was clearly meant to mock the opinion of the poster who asked when would we see it here.

There was no need for it. You don't need to make excuses for him. He scuttled away already

• Registered Users Posts: 8,520 ✭✭✭jmreire

How long do you reckon?

Would be a better question if you asked how many Irish people, both on and off duty are being attacked by Irish gangs....

No confusion. The original post was clearly meant to mock the opinion of the poster who asked when would we see it here.

There was no need for it. You don't need to make excuses for him. He scuttled away already

That statement deserves mockery. It's ridiculous fearmongering cow dung and you know it.

So go ahead answer me so when you believe there is an attack going to happen in Ireland. 1 year 2 year 5 year 10 years.

Alright klaz so when should I fear off duty garda being set upon by immigrant gangs?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Lee Rigby. Streets of Woolwich, London. 8 years ago this month.

That statement deserves mockery. It's ridiculous fearmongering cow dung and you know it.

So go ahead answer me so when you believe there is an attack going to happen in Ireland. 1 year 2 year 5 year 10 years.

What are you on about. You have purposely misinterpreted a posters comment so you could mock them and now you are coming up with your own version of the same and demanding answers.

What are you on about

No it doesn't "deserve" mockery. You don't get to make that call you bully.

Why would I answer? When did I say there would be an attack or whatever rubbish you are trying to get across.

Slink off away again bully boy

Such fear of a simple question. Why cant you answer it Eddie.
    If the statement isn't ridiculous back it up. Give it your full support and answer my simple question.
    When should I fear this imminent attack in Ireland on either the police or military by immigrants gangs.
    1 year 2 years 5 years 10 years or when?

Lee Rigby. Streets of Woolwich, London. 8 years ago this month.

Sorry Arthur what County of Ireland is London in exactly?

Such fear of a simple question. Why cant you answer it Eddie.
    If the statement isn't ridiculous back it up. Give it your full support and answer my simple question.
    When should I fear this imminent attack in Ireland on either the police or military by immigrants gangs.
    1 year 2 years 5 years 10 years or when?

I don't know Robert. I don't know what you are even talking about. You need to question the posters involved.

• Advertisement

That poster should scuttle away. What a ridiculous fearmongering thing to suggest eh Eddie. I mean who would believe that an attack on our garda or military is imminent by a gang of immigrants.
    Itt is a plainly ridiculous thing and you wouldn't expect any right minded individual to defend or support such nonsense ideas.

Sorry Arthur what County of Ireland is London in exactly?

Well it's a gaa county anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

Irish third-level colleges will tumble down the world rankings due to diversity.

vriesmays wrote: »
    Irish third-level colleges will tumble down the world rankings due to diversity.

Depends on who is doing the ranking

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Sadler Peak

Irish Uni's have been doing that quite successfully for years even without much diversity. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Depends on who is doing the ranking

This is It, the rankings will almost certainly be wrapped around calling 'diversity' and 'availability of wishy washy pseudo apologism courses' as metrics to go up the rankings.

How does this make any sense?

This is It, the rankings will almost certainly be wrapped around calling 'diversity' and 'availability of wishy washy pseudo apologism courses' as metrics to go up the rankings.

Can someone please explain the link between diversity and university rankings and then link it to multiculturalism in Ireland which is the topic of this thread.
    The blaming immigrants for everything in this thread is comical now.

Can someone please explain the link between diversity and university rankings and then link it to multiculturalism in Ireland which is the topic of this thread.

I could add how universities are giving scholarships to people in direct provision. Various universities are doing it. The refugees might not have the ability to pass foundation junior cert maths but out of some guilt complex the university offers fully funded courses.
    Then you have universities coming up with makey upy courses and degrees to accommodate people.

No point in putting someone who never went to school in their home country because the school was blown up or they were hiding for their lives in a mathematical degree course. Just make something up to suit.

Thats how we ended up with that Joseph one. Although she came from England yet managed to get refugee status. It's a great system!

But none of that is the fault of refugees or asylum seekers. It's down to the stupidity of the natives

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

African, arab, South American and non-east asian migrants show up , the left claim theres no issues and its a good thing, try and enact policies to get more in, becomes very clear that there are issues, we were promised doctors and engineers but all we get is dole lifers and criminals, the left tries to send all the migrant kids to university to once again shift the goalposts, that also fails due to lower educational attainment, so here we are now where programs are being designed and scolarships issued to keep illegal migrants in the country , railroad migrants up on to lecturing positions, create masters that teach people that the only reason migrants don't succeed is mythical opression from native Irish people etc...

all they need is a few doctors and engineers as grads and they can use them to shut down any debate which points out the glaring problems, dangers and costs that multiculturalism leads to in any EU state.

Advertisement