Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your views on Multiculturalism in Ireland? - Threadbanned User List in OP

Options

Comments

Wibbs wrote: »
    Eh... I hate to break it to you and remind you of the sweep of human history, but war and war crimes are regularly based on different ethnic backgrounds in conflict. Along with resources it's the primary feature and reason for war and war crimes in the first place.

Sexual violence and rape in conflict is a war crime. It is a tool of war. I never for a second said that wars do not start because of different ethnic backgrounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

bubblypop wrote: »
    Sexual violence and rape in conflict is a war crime. It is a tool of war. I never for a second said that wars do not start because of different ethnic backgrounds.

lets not import their war happy days for a few months masks off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Perhaps you missed the part where I was talking about the victims of war crimes?
    the gang rapes on English girls are not the same as sexual violence in conflicts.

Different conversation

My earlier reply to your post was somehow removed. I'll repeat:

A member of the Telford gang saved a victims phone numer under the "name" of blowjob2.

The Oxford gang branded a 12 year old victim with the initials of her "owner".

A member of the Newcastle gang bragged that "All white women are good for one thing, for men like me to f*** and use as trash."

These crimes were attacked by members of an ethnic group that humiliated, dehumanized and degraded their English victims. You cannot diminish or dismiss the sheer level of ethnic hatred that motivated the criminals to pretend to be offended with the comparison between these acts and those of wartime sexual violence. If you can explain how a man of one ethnic group branding a 12 year old girl of another ethnic group is not serious sexual violence between those groups in your eyes, then be my guest.

Sand wrote: »
    You cannot diminish or dismiss the sheer level of ethnic hatred that motivated the criminals

I would never belittle any girl or woman's experience as a victim of sexual violence.
    I don't know why you keep repeating that I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Nor would I even try to. I would never belittle any girl or woman's experience as a victim of sexual violence.
    I don't know why you keep repeating that I do.

You are the one pretending to be offended at the comparison between sexual violence in ethnic conflict and the sexual violence English girls suffered at the hands of non-English ethnic gangs. You're belittling the sexual violence those English girls suffered as not being serious enough to be comparable to sexual violence in other ethnic conflicts.

This is only pretended of course to suit a simplistic narrative where it is wrong to draw any conclusions about how men from foreign enclaves in European countries treat the indigenous women.

• Advertisement

You are the one pretending to be offended at the comparison between sexual violence in ethnic conflict and the sexual violence English girls suffered at the hands of non-English ethnic gangs. You're belittling the sexual violence those English girls suffered as not being serious enough to be comparable to sexual violence in other ethnic conflicts.

This is only pretended of course to suit a simplistic narrative where it is wrong to draw any conclusions about how men from foreign enclaves in European countries treat the indigenous women.

You pick me up wrong.
    And you are being argumentative.

I am not offended nor am I pretending to be offended. I have not, thankfully been the victim of rape. I do however have plenty of experience dealing with such victims.

I have already stated that all sexual crimes are wrong, I would never compare one with another, I don't know why you would. They are seperate.

You also do not understand anything about war crimes, sexual assaults and rapes within conflicts are tools, used against women and men, they are often used by the opposing forces but offenders also commit these acts on their own people. They may bring the same feelings to the victims.

Just because they are different does not make one worse or better then the other. They are both terrible crimes which leave victims devasted.

They should not be used as some kind of upper hand in an argument or debate.

End of.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

I have already stated that all sexual crimes are wrong, I would never compare one with another, I don't know why you would. They are seperate.

End of.

you mean like this quote, where again you seem to think there are different types of rape

Do not try to compare rape gangs in the UK with conflict based sexual violence.

The end result is the same, be it in Bosnia, Bolton or Ballygobackwards, rape is rape.
    since when did ethnicity, geography etc matter ?

the muslim rape gangs of the uk, and war monger rape gangs, all left rape victims behind then, there is nothing "separate" about it.

Its like you are trying to differentiate between levels of abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭DeadHand

I always felt there were echoes of rape as a weapon of war in the activities of the organised Muslim groups who target young native women and children for rape and torture in many towns and cities throughout England.

It’s one society attacking another with the aggressor attempting to assert dominance. These are crimes of ethnic and religious supremacism informed by the cultural attitudes of the rapists as well as having strong doctrinal justification from within Islam. Wars are often driven by these motivations, at least partly.

Of course, RTE or the BBC will not acknowledge these obvious aspects as they do not chime with their agendas and carefully enforced narrative.

The outrages first revealed in Rotherham are, in my opinion, the greatest incidence of calculated racial/sectarian violence in the West of this generation. Yet, they are not treated as such by a political and media establishment otherwise enthralled by a cultish race obsession.

14 different muslim grooming gangs where the numbers convicted and sentenced to terms in prison is in the 3 figures.

and media like the BBC try to cover up the facts they were muslim.

Then what would you expect from the bbc, thesame bbc that had jimmy saville, stuart hall, rolf harris etc on their shows

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭Yellow_Fern

What is interesting about those cases is how elements of the media went into over up mode. There was a high-profile Guardian and Wiki piece when the cited a Home Office report in December 2020 the idea of Asian gangs is a myth.

A new Home Office report admits grooming gangs are not a ‘Muslim problem'
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/dec/19/home-office-report-grooming-gangs-not-muslim

But if you go and download the actual report it actually says we don't know enough about who guilty of these crime to infer if they are more likely to commit.
    Research has found that group-based CSE offenders are most commonly White.4 Some studies suggest an over-representation of Black and Asian offenders relative to the demographics of national populations. However, it is not possible to conclude that this is representative of all group-based CSE offending. This is due to issues such as data quality problems, the way the samples were selected in studies, and the potential for bias and inaccuracies in the way that ethnicity data is collected

Since when did absence of evidence become evidence?

It gets worse. Other stories said it was a white problem

Most child sexual abuse gangs made up of white men, Home Office report says
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/dec/15/child-sexual-abuse-gangs-white-men-home-office-report

Digging deeper, you can see this conclusion came from the following dataset in the home office report.
    CEOP (2011) 2,300 possible offenders, but approximately 1,100 were excluded from analysis due to a lack of basic information. In the remaining 1,200 cases, ethnicity data was unknown for 38% of them. Where data was available 30% of offenders were White, while 28% were Asian.

Berelowitz. 2012. 1514 perpetrators. 21% of these cases the ethnicity of the perpetrator was not provided, Where the ethnicity of perpetrators was provided, 28% white, 21% Asian, 11% black.

The Children’s Commissioner for England 2014. 42% white, 17% were Black, 14% were Asian
    So actually if evidence is reliable the evidence shows Asians are massively over represented. If we were to break this down excluding, Chinese and East Asians the differences would be huge.

• Advertisement

Way i see it

Seems to me like most people I suspect, the muslim grooming gang are the most prolific rape grooming gangs, yet muslims are a minority of the population.

so according to my maths these muslims are more prone to raping than white people., 14 grooming gangs of muslim roots in the past decade or so
    or its just a huge "coincidence" that the rapists just happened to be muslim and the UK got "unlucky" and that all the muslim rapists went solely to england".

Whats to stop this country from absorbing foreign rapists in to our country, we have enough of our own home grown rapists, and criminals without importing another countries.
    The Irish government duty is to its own people who elected them in the first place,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭DeadHand

The equation is quite simple.

Products of violently misogynistic cultures and a violently misogynistic religion (the cultures being informed by the religion) are more likely to commit violent misogyny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Do these gangs target Muslim girls and women? Simple question. Yes, or no? They apparently clearly see a fundamental difference, but you can't?

Bubblypop can you answer this yes or no question? I think you said you were a guard so you ask yes or no questions as part of your job so surely you can answer this simple question with a yes or no.

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Do these gangs target Muslim girls and women? Simple question. Yes, or no? They apparently clearly see a fundamental difference, but you can't?

Bubblypop can you answer this yes or no question? I think you said you were a guard so you ask yes or no questions as part of your job so surely you can answer this simple question with a yes or no.

I have never said that.
    I also replied to this question when wibbs brought it up last night, even though it had nothing to do with the conversation
    Why are you so interested in my opinion?

I have never said that.
    I also replied to this question when wibbs brought it up last night, even though it had nothing to do with the conversation
    Why are you so interested in my opinion?

Oh must be mistaken that you are a guard so, my apologies. I didnt see you give a yes or no answer to the above question in your posts so could you now, yes or no will suffice. Do the Muslim grooming gangs target muslim or non Muslim girls?

Absolutely true. I have friends living out there who say they'd leave in a heartbeat if they could. I came across this podcast of the Adrian Kennedy show where a woman living in Balbriggan rang in to tell of the horrific abuse her autistic son was receiving at the hands of kids who weren't 'locals'. She says it at the 27:50 mark onwards.
    https://youtu.be/MqcuWAIXPGI

but,,,but...but we were told multiculturalism will benefit us all.

how can this be ?

Oh must be mistaken that you are a guard so, my apologies. I didnt see you give a yes or no answer to the above question in your posts so could you now, yes or no will suffice. Do the Muslim grooming gangs target muslim or non Muslim girls?

you wont get an answer.

Just like when he stated some posters were racist earlier in this thread, when asked who these posters were he deflected.

Why so interested in my opinion?

The young girls who were targeted in the UK were majority British, vulnerable children, at risk and easy pickings for those abusers.
    There have been many reports into these cases and others like them, if you're interested in further reading.

The young girls who were targeted in the UK were majority British, vulnerable children, at risk and easy pickings for those abusers.
    There have been many reports into these cases and others like them, if you're interested in further reading.

I will not answer any question from you until you answer my question, its just common courtesy to answer my question seeing as i asked first before asking your question. Yes or no, did the Muslim grooming gangs target Muslim or non Muslim girls?

obviously the victims were british...

the Asian rape gangs were hardly going on rape weekends to other countries.

This is typical of your type of way of deflecting from saying the victims were predominantly white.
    the rapists predominantly asian muslims.

• Advertisement

I will not answer any question from you until you answer my question, its just common courtesy to answer my question seeing as i asked first before asking your question. Yes or no, did the Muslim grooming gangs target Muslim or non Muslim girls?

Obviously you didn't read my reply, maybe go try again.

It's about pinning you down to an actual response to the question asked. Which you didn't answer (you shifted terminology/vocabulary - British vs Muslim)

I suspect it would be a common criticism of your posting style, in that you tend to shift in the response, answering something that wasn't asked (and going with that) as opposed to answering what was actually asked.

It's about pinning you down to an actual response to the question asked. Which you didn't answer (you shifted terminology/vocabulary - British vs Muslim)

I suspect it would be a common criticism of your posting style, in that you tend to shift in the response, answering something that wasn't asked (and going with that) as opposed to answering what was actually asked.

No.
    I actually answered it. It's not a difficult question and as I said there have been many reports into the case and the many others like it.

To those who replied to my earlier posts, (Sand and others), I've been going through some personal issues, and have lost interest in long discussions on the thread. Read your posts, agree somewhat, figure there's a degree of semantics going on.

In any case, I'll be relatively quiet on the thread for a while.

No.
    I actually answered it. It's not a difficult question and as I said there have been many reports into the case and the many others like it.

TBH Bubbly, I have little interest chasing you. Can't be bothered. All the same, you didn't answer the question asked. You answered with different vocabulary, therefore shifting the focus of the answer.

But sure, I'll leave it to other to try pin you down. I tried that before and gave up. Perhaps others will have greater patience that I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,974 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

To those who replied to my earlier posts, (Sand and others), I've been going through some personal issues, and have lost interest in long discussions on the thread. Read your posts, agree somewhat, figure there's a degree of semantics going on.

In any case, I'll be relatively quiet on the thread for a while.

Take care of yourself

Obviously you didn't read my reply, maybe go try again.

Obviously you never read the original question. You as usual didn't give a simple yes or no because if you did answer factually you would have to rethink your ideals. I will no longer engage with a disingenuous poster who wont answer any questions but will ask many and expect answer to his/her many rambling questions. Don't know why other posters engage with such a disingenuous deflecting poster. It was a yes or no question and you did not answer with a simple yes or no, your deflection tactics are not smart and are non-sensical. Don't know why i thought you were a guard but any half decent solicitor would tear a person that answers like you apart in court.

Obviously you never read the original question. You as usual didn't give a simple yes or no because if you did answer factually you would have to rethink your ideals. I will no longer engage with a disingenuous poster who wont answer any questions but will ask many and expect answer to his/her many rambling questions. Don't know why other posters engage with such a disingenuous deflecting poster. It was a yes or no question and you did not answer with a simple yes or no, your deflection tactics are not smart and are non-sensical. Don't know why i thought you were a guard but any half decent solicitor would tear a person that answers like you apart in court.

This is ridiculous.
    You asked who the Asian grooming gangs in the UK targeted. I answered that question.
    I have no idea what you mean by 'having to rethink my ideals' , that doesn't make any sense.
    My 'ideals' are for law and order. If someone breaks the law, then they deserve to be prosecuted. I have never given any other impression.

You are clearly trying to paint me as someone I am not, I am not sure why you would do that, it seems totally unnecessary, and a little bullying.
    You will never find me defending any rapists or child abusers and to be honest, I'm insulted that you would even suggest it.

This is ridiculous.
    You asked who the Asian grooming gangs in the UK targeted. I answered that question.
    I have no idea what you mean by 'having to rethink my ideals' , that doesn't make any sense.
    My 'ideals' are for law and order. If someone breaks the law, then they deserve to be prosecuted. I have never given any other impression.

You are clearly trying to paint me as someone I am not, I am not sure why you would do that, it seems totally unnecessary, and a little bullying.
    You will never find me defending any rapists or child abusers and to be honest, I'm insulted that you would even suggest it.

Ok did the Muslim grooming gangs target Muslim girls, its yes or no, i don't want to hear who they targeted and why they targeted them. Yes or no did they target muslim girls? Im not bullying, its not my style, just a simple yes or no answer, why is that so hard. Also i never said you defended rapists. I would happily answer any yes or no question you may have after you answer mine.

• Advertisement

Ok did the Muslim grooming gangs target Muslim girls, its yes or no, i don't want to hear who they targeted and why they targeted them. Yes or no did they target muslim girls? Im not bullying, its not my style, just a simple yes or no answer, why is that so hard. Also i never said you defended rapists. I would happily answer any yes or no question you may have after you answer mine.

It's not hard at all, they did not target Muslim girls.
    They targeted young vulnerable, mostly British girls. At risk youngsters from, mostly dysfunctional backgrounds. Many of whom were or had been at some stage in care.
    Why did they target those girls? Because they were easy pickings for the gangs, they came from disadvantaged backgrounds, where they were, mostly, left to fend for themselves by parents that couldn't or wouldn't.
    Young girls that society really didn't care about, they were the ones targeted by gangs of Asian men, who also didn't care about them.

As I said, there have been many reports into Rotherham and other cases, if you would like links, I can post a few.

Advertisement