Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your views on Multiculturalism in Ireland? - Threadbanned User List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

bubblypop wrote: »
    It's not hard at all, they did not target Muslim girls.
    They targeted young vulnerable, mostly British girls. At risk youngsters from, mostly dysfunctional backgrounds. Many of whom were or had been at some stage in care.
    Why did they target those girls? Because they were easy pickings for the gangs, they came from disadvantaged backgrounds, where they were, mostly, left to fend for themselves by parents that couldn't or wouldn't.
    Young girls that society really didn't care about, they were the ones targeted by gangs of Asian men, who also didn't care about them.

As I said, there have been many reports into Rotherham and other cases, if you would like links, I can post a few.

No need for links i have seen many. Yes and the fact it was pedophiliac gangs targeting young girls shows something in their culture is amiss with western values. I honestly cant remember any gangs of British men(presume has happened though on some scale) with ages raging from 18-65 targeting young girls. An interview with one of the rapists fathers was quite revealing where he essentially blamed the young girls. This is not saying in anyway all Muslims are groomers , we know that is not the case but a certain subset have this in their culture that white women are "trash" and pc politics meant it was left untouched for years. Saw the interview Denise welch did with Sammy woodhouse and it was blatantly obvious what was going on and the fear of being called racist stopped any investigations. Like it or not there is a link between these pedos backgrounds and their actions and it should continuously be investigated to get to the root cause to prevent it happening in the future. Its not just a case of rapists will rape, these are gangs of men with massive age ranges all from a particular background gang raping. Raping is bad enough but pedophillic gang raping is not seen at near the same level from the majority native population as guys from these backgrounds. Never ever seen it on the news about gangs of up 30 English men grooming young girls. Its relatively recent phenomenon from men with a certain attitude to white girls.

of course there was a link with their backgrounds, I would suggest the culture and nationality of these men was the main thing.
    Now, there have always been grooming gangs and paedophiles in the world. I would suggest a high majority of paedophiles travel to Cambodia and neighbouring countries to partake in ritual child abuse.
    I don't know why, maybe it's easier far away, maybe it is that the child doesn't 'look like them '
    Which could also be another reason the mainly Pakistani men targeted British girls, maybe they are less like their own children.
    I'm absolutely no expert on paedophiles or grooming gangs but I have lots of experience with victims.
    It's a horrendous crime, that can have devastating consequences on victims. Particularly when, like those girls in the UK, they were basically abandoned and ignored by society and those that should have helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

of course there was a link with their backgrounds, I would suggest the culture and nationality of these men was the main thing.
    Now, there have always been grooming gangs and paedophiles in the world. I would suggest a high majority of paedophiles travel to Cambodia and neighbouring countries to partake in ritual child abuse.
    I don't know why, maybe it's easier far away, maybe it is that the child doesn't 'look like them '
    Which could also be another reason the mainly Pakistani men targeted British girls, maybe they are less like their own children.
    I'm absolutely no expert on paedophiles or grooming gangs but I have lots of experience with victims.
    It's a horrendous crime, that can have devastating consequences on victims. Particularly when, like those girls in the UK, they were basically abandoned and ignored by society and those that should have helped.

My main takeaway is that these girls were vulnerable but gangs of british men were not abusing them, the fact that groups of men with ages ranging from18-65 in some gangs all had the same mindset Say something about their background attitude to white girls in particular. If a friend of mine made a weird joke about an underage girl i would pull him up on it but here you had gangs of old men to young adults with the same mindset, that is the most worrying aspect to me and needs continual investigation. I think the likes of gary glitter and other white pedos who go to Cambodia do so out of ease of access and less likely to get caught. As i said,to me its the fact gangs of men all had this perverse attitude makes it more worrying. Just doesnt seem to be gangs of british men doing this, something in their background is the root cause,. Anyway, was not intending to bully you. Off out in the sun now, have a good day.

I believe that rape is a very underreported crime in Pakistan, very few women or girls ever report being victims.
    Unfortunately that makes it extremely hard to even start to gather statistics, but even with those difficulties, we still know that rapes take place at extremely high levels.

It seems its very difficult to say "white girls*" were being raped and abused on industrial levels.

British girls weren't targeted.
    White girls were.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

They targeted young vulnerable, mostly British girls.

Muslim girls are British girls, many multiple generation British.

Your answer confuses me

It seems its very difficult to say "white girls*" were being raped and abused on industrial levels.

British girls weren't targeted.
    White girls were.

No one asked anything about victims skin colour. Yes majority of victims were white British girls.
    And they were non Muslim

• Registered Users Posts: 8,520 ✭✭✭jmreire

In Islamic society, interaction between unrelated males and females once they reach puberty is forbidden by the Quran. In modern times, this law is obeyed differently in different Countrys. In some Country's it is just ignored,in others its reinforced to the extent that women are required to cover themselves up completely. Rape, is a serious crime in all Countrys regardless of religion. But especially in Islamic Countrys where Sharia Law is the primary Law, rapists can be executed. But that is only guarenteed if the women are Muslim. Raped Non Muslim women can have different outcome's. But one thing is for sure, you will never see or hear about Muslim rape gangs like in Bradford or Leeds in Muslim Countrys.

To those who replied to my earlier posts, (Sand and others), I've been going through some personal issues, and have lost interest in long discussions on the thread. Read your posts, agree somewhat, figure there's a degree of semantics going on.

In any case, I'll be relatively quiet on the thread for a while.

Take it easy Klaz..you deserve a rest. You have fielded all your replys on the forum in well thought out and exemplary way. And that took some doing. Mind yourself .

They targeted young vulnerable, mostly British girls. At risk youngsters from, mostly dysfunctional backgrounds. Many of whom were or had been at some stage in care.
    Why did they target those girls? Because they were easy pickings for the gangs, they came from disadvantaged backgrounds, where they were, mostly, left to fend for themselves by parents that couldn't or wouldn't.
    Young girls that society really didn't care about, they were the ones targeted by gangs of Asian men, who also didn't care about them.

As I said, there have been many reports into Rotherham and other cases, if you would like links, I can post a few.

They targeted white girls.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Muslims men, who are a minority of the population of the UK have produced the most rapists.

Does not take a genius to work out that they are commiting more rapes. 14 grooming gangs, 100s involved.
    The victims are predominatly white.

These are facts, even with the papers trying to cover up the full details.

Yet not one single person who is full on pro immigration can answer these most basic questions

1. So what is stopping that from what is happening in the UK from happening here ?

2. How is multiculturalism going to benefit us Irish people

3. Is not the Irish government elected by the Irish people to represent the irish people, first priority to care and look after the very people who elected them in the first place, before putting foreigners first ? A simple yes or no to this seems impossible to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

jmreire wrote: »
    In Islamic society, interaction between unrelated males and females once they reach puberty is forbidden by the Quran. In modern times, this law is obeyed differently in different Countrys. In some Country's it is just ignored,in others its reinforced to the extent that women are required to cover themselves up completely. Rape, is a serious crime in all Countrys regardless of religion. But especially in Islamic Countrys where Sharia Law is the primary Law, rapists can be executed. But that is only guarenteed if the women are Muslim. Raped Non Muslim women can have different outcome's. But one thing is for sure, you will never see or hear about Muslim rape gangs like in Bradford or Leeds in Muslim Countrys.

Well, that is because if a guy groomed/groped/raped a woman in another family in a Muslim country her father, brothers, uncles, ,male cousins etc would take it as an insult against their family and lynch the guy and his father/brothers/uncles/male cousins etc. Or they would die in the attempt.

One of the most grim realisations from the grooming gang scandals is how English fathers/brothers and men generally have simply sat down and accepted the systematic grooming, humiliation, rape and abuse of their daughters and sisters. They simply weren't prepared for this onslaught. And the UK government and police have knowingly sat on their hands while it happened and continues to happen.

The great myth of the modern ideology is that innocent and hardworking foreign enclaves need to be protected from hateful and violent indigenous peoples. The open borders mythology is if the English (or any indigenous European people) were to make rational decisions in their own interests then terrible evil happens. Media is full of that message - don't make policy in your own interests, don't be evil. If this great fear of an indigenous backlash were in any way true, surely the systematic rape of indigenous girls by foreign gangs would spark some sort of backlash. People can endure a lot but raping their children must invoke some sort of response. Right? But there has been nothing.

Up until 10 years ago, the idea that foreign gangs were systematically targeting, abusing and raping indigenous girls would have been denounced as a racist conspiracy theory. What people like Bubblypop show us is that this was an unnecessary argument. English girls facing English social problems now have the added challenge of avoiding being groomed by men from foreign enclaves created by UK government policy. But this is simply accepted by open border advocates as the new normal. There is no questioning of how this came to be and certainly no acceptance that it could have been avoided by not permitting mass migration in the first place.

Sand wrote: »
    Well, that is because if a guy groomed/groped/raped a woman in another family in a Muslim country her father, brothers, uncles, ,male cousins etc would take it as an insult against their family and lynch the guy and his father/brothers/uncles/male cousins etc. Or they would die in the attempt.

One of the most grim realisations from the grooming gang scandals is how English fathers/brothers and men generally have simply sat down and accepted the systematic grooming, humiliation, rape and abuse of their daughters and sisters. They simply weren't prepared for this onslaught. And the UK government and police have knowingly sat on their hands while it happened and continues to happen.

The great myth of the modern ideology is that innocent and hardworking foreign enclaves need to be protected from hateful and violent indigenous peoples. The open borders mythology is if the English (or any indigenous European people) were to make rational decisions in their own interests then terrible evil happens. Media is full of that message - don't make policy in your own interests, don't be evil. If this great fear of an indigenous backlash were in any way true, surely the systematic rape of indigenous girls by foreign gangs would spark some sort of backlash. People can endure a lot but raping their children must invoke some sort of response. Right? But there has been nothing.

Up until 10 years ago, the idea that foreign gangs were systematically targeting, abusing and raping indigenous girls would have been denounced as a racist conspiracy theory. What people like Bubblypop show us is that this was an unnecessary argument. English girls facing English social problems now have the added challenge of avoiding being groomed by men from foreign enclaves created by UK government policy. But this is simply accepted by open border advocates as the new normal. There is no questioning of how this came to be and certainly no acceptance that it could have been avoided by not permitting mass migration in the first place QUOTE]

Yup. Thats what would happen. The whole Family / Clan would become involved in a case where one of their womenfolk was raped. The culprit (s) would be killed, if not under Sharia law, then by the family members. And thats why you will not see Muslim gangs targetting Muslim women, they are well aware of the consequences. They are not under the same constraints when it comes to non-muslim women though. They dont count.

Why am I being brought into your post and what exactly do you mean by it?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Mike Murdock

Up until 10 years ago, the idea that foreign gangs were systematically targeting, abusing and raping indigenous girls would have been denounced as a racist conspiracy theory. What people like Bubblypop show us is that this was an unnecessary argument. English girls facing English social problems now have the added challenge of avoiding being groomed by men from foreign enclaves created by UK government policy. But this is simply accepted by open border advocates as the new normal. There is no questioning of how this came to be and certainly no acceptance that it could have been avoided by not permitting mass migration in the first place.

Several that did try to intervene in Rotherham, and were arrested by the police as a result.

Actually, there would be far more expectation that the female would commit suicide.
    There have been occasions where the Rape of a female has been ordered by elders, as punishment for the crimes of a male in the same family.
    Victims of Rape and sexual abuse in Pakistan being shame on their family and there is little chance of any family member taking revenge.
    Over 80% of rapes and child sexual abuse is carried out by family members themselves, fathers, brothers, uncles etc.
    Rape is a massive problem in Pakistan.

I'm not sure though why you named me in your post, or what I have shown?

Actually, there would be far more expectation that the female would commit suicide.
    There have been occasions where the Rape of a female has been ordered by elders, as punishment for the crimes of a male in the same family.
    Victims of Rape and sexual abuse in Pakistan being shame on their family and there is little chance of any family member taking revenge.
    Over 80% of rapes and child sexual abuse is carried out by family members themselves, fathers, brothers, uncles etc.
    Rape is a massive problem in Pakistan.

I'm not sure though why you named me in your post, or what I have shown?

Yes, thats very true, and if its not within the family, and if the victim is Muslim, she is often forced into a marriage to protect the rapist. When it involves a non-muslim woman ( in Pakistan this generally means Christian) the woman is forced into converting to Islam, and then marrying the rapist. As you mentioned Bubblypops, this often ends in the woman committing suicide. Even if it goes to court, where the womans word will have less value than the mans, he can always claim that the woman instigated it, and was a willing participant. And she will be punished too.But while it may not happen in the UK, in Pakistan, the Muslim family of the woman who was raped will take revenge on the man ( and his family too.) It all depends on how strong a particular family / clan is. Christian familys generally dont have the power to exact revenge and so are often targetted. While you most likely would not have come across this in Kosovo, ( they have a very effective clan system / family system there too, not mention the Albanian Besa ) it sure exists in other Muslim Countrys as well as Pakistan, even if Pakistan is more noted for it.

Which is exactly the type of multiculturalism we could do without. If it takes blanket bans then tough luck. We should look after our society first. First world people often just don't realise how precious what we have is.

Most of the world is a mess, just to varying degrees

Western culture and democracy are two of the greatest things we have in this world. That's going to annoy some people but whatever...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Cordell

First world people often just don't realise how precious what we have is.
    This 1000 times over.
    Also same goes for democracy and freedom, people who have them don't realize how precious they really are, or they only do when they loose them.
    Western culture and democracy are two of the greatest things we have in this world. That's going to annoy some people but whatever...

Western culture is superior to any other culture, we really need to get comfortable saying this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭John_caffrey

You guys better get out and help your community and parents.
    The thing about rape and islam and marriage, this is more in the bible than about muslims.
    Calls to the rape help centre in Ireland are over 10000 every year and most defo are not muslims (if any).
    In relation to the UK, prisons have in fact a high level or Irish travelers and terrorists.
    Just stop the propaganda and make friends of all religions instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭John_caffrey

People commenting about rape too in the UK. Seriously? Do the media talk about white and christianity when there is rape every day through clubs and dating apps, and by high ranking politicians and people of power who are even pedophiles?
    Media is only doing propaganda because they are sending our brothers and sisters to wars and want to make us hate others. Someone also spread the information that they "DONT want to talk about the religion of those groomers"
    why? they kept saying that because they want you EXACTLY to be alerted to the fact that they are muslims.
    Even though they aren't religious at all and if they followed their religion, rape is forbidden, sex is forbidden, and they should even avoid looking at body parts and be respectful.
    But will we ever know who were they getting those girls for? Perhaps they were used by a group of elites... who knows.
    Anyway I am really surprised by the level of hate and propaganda here.
    Not shocking that our society is falling apart and we are getting filled with intolerance. Should instead spend time with your families and help each other instead of the toxicity online.

Would you care to show some examples of this then ?

People commenting about rape too in the UK. Seriously? Do the media talk about white and christianity when there is rape every day through clubs and dating apps, and by high ranking politicians and people of power who are even pedophiles?
    Media is only doing propaganda because they are sending our brothers and sisters to wars and want to make us hate others. Someone also spread the information that they "DONT want to talk about the religion of those groomers"
    why? they kept saying that because they want you EXACTLY to be alerted to the fact that they are muslims.
    Even though they aren't religious at all and if they followed their religion, rape is forbidden, sex is forbidden, and they should even avoid looking at body parts and be respectful.
    But will we ever know who were they getting those girls for? Perhaps they were used by a group of elites... who knows.
    Not shocking that our society is falling apart and we are getting filled with intolerance. Should instead spend time with your families and help each other instead of the toxicity online.

Rather than posting extremely vague and rather difficult to understand opinions, why not quote other posters, and engage with what they have said directly...

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

African gang ran amok today in St Stephens green. One stabbed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

DerekC16 wrote: »

MOD If you are referring to this incident: https://www.thejournal.ie/man-assaulted-st-stephens-green-5455086-Jun2021/

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/gardai-rush-st-stephens-green-20722123

Nowhere does it state that the people involved are african etc. so please only concentrate on the facts of the case, failure to do so will result in sanctions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

There is only the video of a load of yoof sprinting through the crowds to go by. Bypassing the no joggers on the lawn rule along a cocophany of noise; shattering the illusion of the park’s formerly tranquil ideal

and with the weather you could well be somewhere else? One red haired lad looks a bit dazed and out of place, in that climate. like a “true irishman” abroad! But otherwise not a bother..

Just because there was no mention of race in the article does not equate to it being a lie .

The video I have seen on twitter was clearly chaps from warmer climates, involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭MarkEadie

DerekC16 wrote: »

Any proof it was an African gang? Only video I saw had a mixture of white and black youths running around together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭MarkEadie

Just because there was no mention of race in the article does not equate to it being a lie .

The video I have seen on twitter was clearly chaps from warmer climates, involved.

A lot of lads of colour are from colder climates no?

Advertisement