Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your views on Multiculturalism in Ireland? - Threadbanned User List in OP

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

You mean invaded, forcibly colonised, and oppressed the natives when they dared speak out. I know, I know, you lot think immigration is the same thing as "invasion" but please, try to maintain some kind of perspective. You're just making yourself look more ridiculous by comparing them.

Because they haven't been invaded, forcibly colonised, and oppressed by foreign occupiers.

I mean really, do you actually think South African Apartheid is in any way comparable to having to see brown people in the same country as you?

Really ?
    I would wager that the vast majority of swedes are not happy about them people being forced upon them.
    Affecting their taxes, and putting strain on their economy.

These swedes are as much victim as the black people in south africa were when their homeland was over run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Because they haven't been invaded, forcibly colonised, and oppressed by foreign occupiers.

In Sweden's case, the natives there have been 'culturally distantanced' by new arrivals.

AVYjEDd.png

More folks from 'Western Asia' arrived there, than from N.Europe & W.Europe combined (statistics sweden 2016).

Norway, Finns even the English are considered non-distant or non-oppressive (culturally) by the locals, pre-2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭excludedbin

Oh yeah, I'm sure that was the point Justin was making. I'm sure native South Africans were, centuries ago, bemoaning a "loss of national identity" after white people "moved there". Silly me, he was talking solely and specifically about the Afrikaaners who colonised it centuries ago. That was why he said "Afrikaaners" and not "white people".

No, wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭excludedbin

Really ?
    I would wager that the vast majority of swedes are not happy about them people being forced upon them.

These swedes are as much victim as the black people in south africa were when their homeland was over run
    Now, see this? This is the perfect example of how it's impossible to have a reasonable conversation with these people. "forced upon them" "over run", hysterical nonsense that belies the underlying racism.

And no, I'm not going to shy away from saying that because it hurts your feelings. Once you start crying "over run" and making sincere comparisons to forceful colonisation, it's clear you're either a raging racist or you've completely lost ****ing touch with reality.

the point remains, however you want to spin it, be it sweden or ireland, there is a limit to how many a country should take.

there are criminals coming here, bringing with them personal family feuds, tribal feuds , blatant neo nazi racist, ex war criminals for eastern europe, as if we dont have enough trouble with our own criminals.

My taxes have to house these people whilst some friends of mine on the same housing list are be jumped in the queue.

There has to be a limit, and they have to be vetted, and willing to abide by the laws.

• Advertisement

Now, see this? This is the perfect example of how it's impossible to have a reasonable conversation with these people. "forced upon them" "over run", hysterical nonsense that belies the underlying racism.

And no, I'm not going to shy away from saying that because it hurts your feelings. Once you start crying "over run" and making sincere comparisons to forceful colonisation, it's clear you're either a raging racist or you've completely lost ****ing touch with reality.

Listen up , as someone who is in a mixed race marriage with my wife not being Irish, which I have mentioned on here numerous times which you chose to ignore.

Mentioned I have no problem with immigration if its done correctly and within limits.

You have the cheek to call me racist, and typical of this board, it seems it is ok for people like you to just blatantly insult me and others and call them racist.

You are all that is wrong with this forum.
    People are getting banned on here for swear word, people getting banned for calling people stupid, but you can call people racist, based on absolutely ****ing zero evidence, and nothing gets done.

I reported his post.

Sick of people like him calling everyone they dont agree with a "racist".

When people are being labeled racist based on zero evidence, that is not only wrong, but far more derogatory, insulting and offensive than being called something like stupid, for what some people got warnings and bannings for.

The fact they get away with this blatant attack on people, tells me there must be an agenda on this forum.
    Will the mods act on this ?
    History on here shows nothing will get done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

I reported his post.

When people are being labeled racist based on zero evidence, that is not only wrong, but far more derogatory, insulting and offensive than being called something like stupid, for what some people got warnings and bannings for.

The fact they get away with this blatant attack on people, tells me there must be an agenda on this forum.

The term "racist" has lost all meaning as it's just thrown about so easily nowadays.

This cult is like a religion, you can't criticize or question anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Read there that the recent Paris attack was carried out by an 18-year-old that identified himself as a native of Pakistan who turns out to actually be 25 years old. The interior minister said the assailant arrived in France three years ago as an unaccompanied minor, but his identity was still being verified. Realy? I haven't confirmed this via other sources but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. I think sheds light on the nativity of the people in favour of welcoming other cultures who have a well-documented track record of not being compatible with the cultures of western society. It's a dangerous dangerous game to play with Ireland for the sake of a few's ego and emotions and is at the detriment of Irish culture, our values and our safety.

The only source I can find is below https://www.fdesouche.com/2020/09/28/possible-attaque-a-la-machette-a-proximite-des-locaux-de-charlie-hebdo/

https://apnews.com/article/paris-archive-72e7b2b35da5a8472935bdd738f19dea

• Registered Users Posts: 6,664 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Really ?

These swedes are as much victim as the black people in south africa were when their homeland was over run[/QUOTE]

Ah jasus.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,664 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

I reported his post.

Dead right.

You are the real victim here :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

!5 year old girl violently raped the other day in Mayo , not a peep from the media about the attacker, i wonder why?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

da_miser wrote: »
    !5 year old girl violently raped the other day in Mayo , not a peep from the media about the attacker, i wonder why?

Everything is shut down about it. That's what makes it so suspicious. The lack of details in the reporting of the crime which is usually provided, or at least some semblances of a description.

Everything is shut down about it. That's what makes it so suspicious. The lack of details in the reporting of the crime which is usually provided, or at least some semblances of a description.
    Ironically the lack of detail in the reporting speaks volumes as to the I.D of the attacker, once you know the rules that the Left leaning media play under is easier to read between the lines of the stories that they push.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭enricoh

Crimeline done a reanactment of a robbery of a petrol station beside me a couple of years ago. Cctv of the robbery, where the car was burnt out, height of the 2 fellas etc etc.
    They forgot to mention the two lads yapping away to each other in russian or whatever language it was. A slight oversight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭randd1

da_miser wrote: »

Yes there was. A full news report about it on RTE, where it happened and when, they were appealing for witnesses and all.

TomSweeney wrote: »
    The term "racist" has lost all meaning as it's just thrown about so easily nowadays.

This cult is like a religion, you can't criticize or question anything.

As said reported the post , and no surprise nothing was done
    the following day, not a peep from a moderator.

but call someone bandying about the term racist, and a mod is on your back within minutes.

Guess they rules are not applied equally..
    I wonder how long any of us would last if we threw the term "racist" around like some ?

Guess they rules are not applied equally..
    I wonder how long any of us would last if we threw the term "racist" around like some ?

I don't know. I opened a feedback thread about it because I am genuinely frustrated by this wave of posters who spout generalisations, and insult the posters on the thread. We'll see what comes of it.

As for the mods, give them the benefit of the doubt. In any case, let's avoid such posting on the thread itself. Stick to the topic on hand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

randd1 wrote: »
    Yes there was. A full news report about it on RTE, where it happened and when, they were appealing for witnesses and all.

Did they give a description of the scumbag ??

I don't know. I opened a feedback thread about it because I am genuinely frustrated by this wave of posters who spout generalisations, and insult the posters on the thread. We'll see what comes of it.

As for the mods, give them the benefit of the doubt. In any case, let's avoid such posting on the thread itself. Stick to the topic on hand.

link ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭Acosta

There's a few perpetually angry people on here and more again on Twitter, frothing at the mouth, desperately hoping the suspect is black.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

Acosta wrote: »
    There's a few perpetually angry people on here and more again on Twitter, frothing at the mouth, desperately hoping the suspect is black.

Nobody here is desperately hoping the suspect is black. Just worried there are 3 men together that think raping random children is ok. Noticed Ballyhaunis and Ballaghdereen Are really close

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

That is a vile post and you ought to be ashamed.

I have young nieces and a Goddaughter and if there is a rapist out there I want him caught. A description would help.

There's a number of people who want to drag this thread away from the actual topic. Probably hoping to get it shut down..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Is the rapist at large? Would they normally give a description? I thought cases like this are sensitive and the media are restricted. However, if the scumbag is at large and they are looking for him surely his profile should be given. What a dispicable crime to commit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

Is the rapist at large? Would they normally give a description? I thought cases like this are sensitive and the media are restricted. However, if the scumbag is at large and they are looking for him surely his profile should be given. What a dispicable crime to commit.
    They may not give a description, if they know the suspect, can find them and want to get their ducks in a row evidence wise before an arrest that starts a clock. This may well be the case in Mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭Acosta

Gervais08 wrote: »

I have young nieces and a Goddaughter and if there is a rapist out there I want him caught. A description would help.

And you think I don't want a rapist to be caught? I would have no issue with a description of the suspect being put out there if the Guards think thats the way forward.

The people who should be ashamed are those who would use a persons racial or religious background as justification to hate on others of the same race or religion. And theres a lot of that happening on social media about this case.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,799 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

There's a number of people who want to drag this thread away from the actual topic. Probably hoping to get it shut down..

Like that thread about the Crumlin attack earlier. CA gets more interesting by the day.

Gervais08 wrote: »

exactly.

The poster is not worried there is someone out there raping women, he is more concerned about the color of skin and how it appears in the media....its disgusting.

I would prefer a society where no detail is spared if it helped catch a criminal.....I do not think pc awareness trumps a woman possibly being raped.

A woman has a right to her safety and if releasing all details that will help apprehend the scumbag rapist, then so be it.

• Advertisement

Really they should have been coming out with greater detail , "today a rape happened, the suspect is Caucasian, approx 6 foot, 12 stone, red shoulder length hair ,freckles and a dublin accent.
    Instead we get from RTE, "there was a rape today, would witnesses come forward?"
    Agenda anyone?

Advertisement