Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honda HRX537VYE or Honda HRX537HYE

Options
  • 17-06-2020 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi all,

looking to buy a lawn mower - Honda HRX537 VYE or the HYE model but dont know which is better.

My garden , about 2 acres is a bit rough, sloping areas, a few dips and hollows and a few showing rocks. I have a sit on mower for the larger "OK" areas, so this new mower is to deal with the rougher parts. Runs will be short, bit of going forward and backing out again. I would like, if possible, to have the new mower as backup for the sit on in case of emergency so there would be large runs of relatively open spaces.

Which one is more suitable for my conditions? I understand the HYE is Hydrostatic - i think that is kinda like an automatic - you only have to do the throttle - am I correct?

There is little difference in price so that is not a deciding factor.

Any help, advice, tips etc very welcome. Hope to order this Friday if possible.

Regards all

HPMan

Advertisement