Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough Spot

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 coeurdalene24

Just to update you on the conclusions of this... The company offered me a settlement agreement of 3 months salary and references. I decided to take this after some legal advice as way of closure. I now have up to half a year to put this all behind me and find something new. I believe this is what was best. I just wanted to say thanks and goodbye.

Hope it all works out for you. Fingers cross there’s nothing but misfortune for the company.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Just to update you on the conclusions of this... The company offered me a settlement agreement of 3 months salary and references. I decided to take this after some legal advice as way of closure. I now have up to half a year to put this all behind me and find something new. I believe this is what was best. I just wanted to say thanks and goodbye.

Well done. Now, put it behind you.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

That's great news. Forget about the place now and eventually you will be in a much better place physically and mentally.

Advertisement