Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE does comic relief

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

A bit off topic, but if anyone's interested there's an hour of Dustin coming up on RTE 1 in a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

A bit off topic, but if anyone's interested there's an hour of Dustin coming up on RTE 1 in a few minutes.

There's an argument to be made that Dustin is the best bit of comedy RTE have ever produced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Fergus's Wedding was another decent comedy that starred a lot of the same people. I think it was the same writers etc.

The best thing about it was Todd Unctious actor playing a flatulent priest.

I thought Fergus Wedding was disappointing in comparison to Paths To Freedom. Maybe its unfairly compared to the former but I found it very hit and miss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,283 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Advertisement