Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW31+ Transfers

Options
  • 17-06-2020 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭

Banking
    Off ye go :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

Most likely going to wildcard out the majority of my BB team

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

I am filled with regret and would like to keep my Free Hit team :P

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Ozil has got to go, samatta prob as well. 3 attacking city against Chelsea. All in all probably have to wildcard

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Will most likely bank, but that means keeping Auba + 3 x Sheff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

km79 wrote: »
    Banking

WC here I come.

Are prices changing tonight lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Activated the WC.

I've brought back Martial for my first draft. I must be a glutton for punishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Salah and Ings look like 2 who may drop tonight while Rashford goes up. Again data is so sensitive and could be tomorrow before price changes kick in.

FFF have reset data but again it's a pure guessing game for a few days yet.

16.2 million transfers made for GW 30+

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'd like Son for the West Ham game but would need to sell Mané, not sure that's wise this week. Although don't see Pool hammering Palace. I'll probably bank and make 3 transfers next week. Auba, Stevens and one of Mané/Salah will be on the chopping block.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Will be going back to my GW 38 team after a free hit which is:

Pope

TAA Masina Taylor

Salah Son Fernandes KDB

Jimi Jota Rashford

Have enough in bank to upgrade a 4.0 to Maguire or AWB so will have a look at United on Friday and decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,790 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Likely to ship Sterling & Aguero for Kane & Mane once all get through the games ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭macraignil

Used one of my two free transfers already to go Aubemeyang to Vardy. Might bank the other one to have two to make an upgrade somewhere next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

macraignil wrote: »
    Used one of my two free transfers already to go Aubemeyang to Vardy. Might bank the other one to have two to make an upgrade somewhere next week.

Why so soon ?
    There are 10 more matches left in this gameweek
    I think people need to be very careful with early transfers for remainder of season
    Quick turnarounds for some gameweeks will make it less risky
    But for this one I do not see the point in risking it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

With both players still having a game this week, I’d have held off till Tuesday tbh

Why so soon ?
    There are 10 more matches left in this gameweek
    I think people need to be very careful with early transfers for remainder of season
    Quick turnarounds for some gameweeks will make it less risky
    But for this one I do not see the point in risking it
    Benimar wrote: »
    With both players still having a game this week, I’d have held off till Tuesday tbh
    Thanks!

Sensible advice but just playing for fun and can always use my other free transfer to get someone else in if Vardy does not make it to the next round of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I was half planning on banking or minimal changes but looking at it now I'll have to fire up the wildy/WC/wildcard.

Will be focusing on teams that have something to play for....Chelsea & ManUtd jumping out along with Watford and possibly the likes of Leicester and Bournemouth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Thanks!

Sensible advice but just playing for fun and can always use my other free transfer to get someone else in if Vardy does not make it to the next round of games.

Other free transfer? Have I missed something?

Other free transfer? Have I missed something?

I made no transfers last week as I had made the changes I wanted to my team over the break in games due to the lock down.

I made no transfers last week as I had made the changes I wanted to my team over the break in games due to the lock down.

Is it defo saying you have 2 FT?

Is it defo saying you have 2 FT?

Only have 1 free transfer now since I already used 1 on swapping Vardy in for Aubemeyang. One of the reasons I had gone for Aubemeyang was his double game week and that is gone now and Arsenal sound like a team that have given up on this season from the comments during last nights game. Still hope Auba' gets a hat trick at the weekend though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Think i'll likely FH this week, with the unlimited transfers team looking decent enough in 32, then WC in 33.

I'm hoping this added info of two weeks makes for a more effective WC to see out my season, to get a sense of how early subs and rotation is affecting things, and to see what teams still have something to play for in the last 6 matches.

Also deals with the Liverpool question nicely - only have TAA in my team. This way I can max out with Salah and Mane at home to Palace and they'll move out of my team in 32 away to City where I'm happy not to have my funds invested in them. Then in 33 I can reassess - have Liverpool won the league? Are they resting the likes of Salah and Mane? May not need to bring them in at that point and focus more on the teams with something to play for.

I also like this week to FH, I think there's some nice fixtures there to make the most and the likes of Kane or Vardy might be good for a 1 week punt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Interesting, I didn't know you could roll an unlimited transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I am very much liking the FH 31, WC 32 strategy, makes a lot of sense as more time for information and fixtures settings

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

I am very much liking the FH 31, WC 32 strategy, makes a lot of sense as more time for information and fixtures settings

Leaning towards FH31 ok.

Might leave the WC until 33. Get the City v Liverpool game out of the way, as well as the Cup games. Don’t fancy setting up a WC in 32 and watching loads of my players playing a cup game, before they play a league game.

Is anyone with a wild card and freehit left saving them? I might just take a hit to get Vardy and Son in this week and save the chips for another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

No chance kun starts monday and Thursday so will be on watch over the weekend for replacements aubas fixtures looks so nice and I'm not ready to throw him on the list after only playing city. Kane too but imagine he will be eased back in so may look to a cheaper forward and get another premium mid

• Registered Users Posts: 16,790 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Jose not the type to mind players, if Kane is for he will play until he breaks.

dahat wrote: »
    Jose not the type to mind players, if Kane is for he will play until he breaks.

Yea I agree although as always I think Son is the better choice.

Banking

Or am I........
    Looks at Doherty with gooey eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

The plan at the moment is to bank and then take a hit for GW32+.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭touts

Was going to bank barring injuries. Have Leno so that's the bank option gone.

Advertisement