Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wired Alarm in home I'm purchasing

Options
  • 18-06-2020 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi All,

I hope you might be able to give me some advice.

I'm purchasing a property at the moment which has a wired alarm installed. The alarm looks pretty old and the sellers of the property doesn't know the code to the alarm.

I'm wondering what are my options from here? The alarm seems to have every door and window connected so I'd like to try and use what I currently have. Is there a company in Cork that services this alarm system to make sure it's working as required, resets it to our pin and also provides monitored alarming?

I've contacted the phone number on the front of the alarm but they are not/do not support what I'm looking for.

I've added photos for info.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

Anto318 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I hope you might be able to give me some advice.

I'm purchasing a property at the moment which has a wired alarm installed. The alarm looks pretty old and the sellers of the property doesn't know the code to the alarm.

I'm wondering what are my options from here? The alarm seems to have every door and window connected so I'd like to try and use what I currently have. Is there a company in Cork that services this alarm system to make sure it's working as required, resets it to our pin and also provides monitored alarming?

I've contacted the phone number on the front of the alarm but they are not/do not support what I'm looking for.

I've added photos for info.

Thanks in advance.

That is a HKC system which looks to be monitored by Alertline.
    One of the lads on here lives in Cork, kub, not sure if close to you but if you send him a P.M. he will happily point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi7

Advertisement