Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Ppr Dynasty Start-Up 2020

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Can you resend, it didn’t come as a link, I copied but didn’t find where to paste

I just copied and pasted it into my browser. The link then opened the app and the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Hi Guys, I am interested.

Carlow Coyotes from the paid league last year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I am interested.

Carlow Coyotes from the paid league last year

Let this man in.
    Have you a sleeper account mate?
    1 more from that group has said he was in as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Let this man in.
    Have you a sleeper account mate?
    1 more from that group has said he was in as well

Sound I do bud.

CarlowCoyotes is my username there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Can the commish of the league PM an invite to the boards poster CSF
    He has asked me to do this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Colohall

I'd be up for it if you need numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stretchwoodza

Hoki wrote: »
    Hi, just opening this thread to gauge interest levels for a new dynasty start up. I propose something like a 12 team, some form of Ppr with a big roster, taxi slots, super flex and if we are feeling extra adventurous a Tight End premium league.
    For those that don't know : Super flex allows you to start two QB's and Tight End premium gives extra points per reception for Tight ends e.g. 2 pts per catch instead of one. It makes the notoriously frustrating TE position more appealing. This form of league is becoming increasingly popular and having done a redraft TE premium league last year, great fun.
    Once we fill 12 spots we can vote on the format, roster size, points scoring, draft time etc...
    I propose to run this on the Sleeper app which is highly customisable and user friendly and has great info on each player. Let me know what ye think...
    I'm interested in joining this league

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Will send out invites tonight for the new entrants, thanks folks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

League full, just waiting on Hon the Dubs before we can announce draft date and draft order. Hopefully get going in a few days...

Advertisement