Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban from Soccer

Options
  • 18-06-2020 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

I received a ban from soccer and its just a joke and the mod is clearly unreasonable.

I received an infraction for calling someone a plonker (which I maintain does not constitute abuse) on the basis that I had called them a gob****e previously.

After this that infraction was removed only so that the same mod could give me a red card infraction based on the previous posts (the gob****e ones) that apparently gave context to the ploker remark to be deemed personal abuse.

Now how does that make sense. How does something that is only deemed to be a contributing factor towards a yellow escalate to a red so quickly? The only explanation is a personal grudge, that's a disgraceful way to conduct business.

The mod isn't even active is said thread so has no grasp for the atmosphere of the thread so has no concept of what's acceptable or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

As per the process outlined above, have you tried to discuss this with the banning mod?

Advertisement