Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning in a closed thread

Options
  • 20-06-2020 10:15am

This is the link: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058087938

I was involved in a dispute in a thread, I stopped posting and the thread moved in into another area and was then locked by a mod. It was locked over 6 hours and I then get a warning for being uncivil.

I want to appeal this as I think A, Its way OTT for suggetsing someone "Might pop down" on a subject when actual experts are sayin different.

B, the thread had clearly moved on which is a reason for not taking action in thread and had actually been closed

C, The other user was butting heads with numerous people and being very demeaning towards others

Yes I have spoken to the mod.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I've notified the Category Moderators about this thread.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Hi Niner

I will look at this for you. Please forward or post here the pm exchange you had with the mod where you attempted to resolve the issue.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

No response from the OP - closing this up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement