Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked out of B365 online

Options
  • 20-06-2020 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Got locked out of the mobile app last night - seems to be a lot of problems with this from what I read here. Called B365 this morning - get a long winded message about “these trying times” and then press 1 for personal banking. Key in your 8 digit account number and then wait wait and then “welcome to banking 365 blah blah blah”.
    What’s going on - my 365 app is locked and I can’t get to speak with anyone to unlock it???
    Congratulations guys!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie. 

I'm sorry to hear you were experiencing difficulties logging into your 365 Mobile App.

Generally, if this occurs, you would have one PIN try remaining on the desktop version of banking 365. Once you have logged into the desktop version successfully, you will have full access to the Mobile App once again. 

As a result of Covid19, we have reduced our Customer Service hours. The team is now available Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm. I completely understand your frustration, and I will absolutely pass this on as feedback on your behalf. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement