Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lots of PCBs for sale

Options
  • 20-06-2020 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Various PCBs
    POST\COLLECTION: Post\Parcel Motel\Collection
    PRICE: Various
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

Has to be done unfortunately to raise a bit of cash, selling a large portion of whats left of my PCB's.

Kung Fu Master €165 (with Jamma Adapter)
    Bobble Bobble €175
    Vendetta €150
    Kicker/ Shao-lins Road €100 with adapter, 80 without
    Sky Shark/Flying Shark
    Tekken 2 €70
    Magic Sword B+C Boards
    Nark €150 obo (condition as is, unknown and untested)
    Pacland €130
    Bubble Memories €200
    Sunset Riders €275
    Mortal Kombat 2 (No Sound board, working no problems) €175
    NBA Jam (No sound board, gives multiple rom errors but seems to play fine, board has been repaired a few times so probably why) €150
    Sega S-TV with Die Hard Arcade and Winter Heat carts (winter heat didn't boot properly/get recognized, probably an easy fix/ dust). €120
    Namco Noir Control Panels x6, €50 Each
    Taito Fast I/O with Card Reader + Taito JVS to Jamma ??? Unknown how much these go for, make your best offer

Photos/Videos of the PCBs/items below, all is working well unless stated otherwise, give me a shout if you want more photos/ videos of anything. Prices are for Paypal F&F and don't include shipping, shipping in Ireland will mostly be around €8.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1a_6PJfuQ5n6nzHq1Yf9cYD4-yCeC9WxY?usp=sharing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Gradius

I was all ready to grab Narc, but the medium resolution thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

Hey Dave, How's things mate.Hope ye all all doin good.

I've no idea on how to use it nor need for it, but happy to help out.

If ye got jamma working in a vewlix ia that part, I'd go for this. Did u get Jamma working in yere Vewlix? You might let me know.

If so I might take below. No idea I've seen IOs go 80e in posts. 120? with the reader?

Taito Fast I/O with Card Reader + Taito JVS to Jamma ??? Unknown how much these go for, make your best offer

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭dav09

Gradius wrote: »
    I was all ready to grab Narc, but the medium resolution thing!

Yeah it's a very rare board and they go for mad money fully working these days but given it's condition and that it would put a lot of people off.
    kevin2me wrote: »
    Hey Dave, How's things mate.Hope ye all all doin good.

I've no idea on how to use it nor need for it, but happy to help out.

If ye got jamma working in a vewlix ia that part, I'd go for this. Did u get Jamma working in yere Vewlix? You might let me know.

If so I might take below. No idea I've seen IOs go 80e in posts. 120? with the reader?

Hey Kev, let me look it up and I'll let you know the prices and I can hold it for the minute if you're interested. It may have worked in our Vewlix (which we've since sold, just have Namco Noirs and Blast Cities now), I dont reckon we tried it in that but I can't remember properly, but as long as its JVS it should all typically work the same between both.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭dav09

Hi Kev, yeah I can do it all for €120 apologies been busy and sorry to get back, the wire between the I/O reader and the board has been snipped, unfortunately, but the I/O was removed from a working cab recently just make sure everything is there that's needed for your setup in the photos as sold as-is.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭cps_goodbuy

What condition is the MK2 board in?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement