Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamepass quests Microsoft Redeem points

Options
1484950515254»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭Treppen

Yakuza 0 has easy start up achievement on mobile, just skip first 3 scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Look like 192 week streak will be as far as I can go in the rewards app on Xbox!

It'll be decommissioned on Mon or Tue, so no more 2,500 bonus every 10 weeks!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,236 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I guess the weekly 250 for 5 days playing on console is the replacement.

Yeah, seems about right!

Guess it's the same amount and all, but getting it all at once felt like a reason to keep the streak going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

I got to 4 years exactly..... RIP streak 😢

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,236 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Has anyone actually got the 250 points for playing 5 days? I should have gotten it yesterday but instead of completing it just seemed to set me back to 1 day and say "try again next week".

Yeah, got 250 for 5 days and a bonus 25 for have game pass ultimate!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Every week so far that it's been available to my account, Cloud Gaming sessions have gotten me to the 5-day bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

For anybody who does the rewards on the website they have added a new feature to protect your streak, you can now miss up to 14 days per year it would seem…

Finally got all achievements in Brotato for daily points!

Nice original shout @Treppen :)

Took long enough too :D

• Advertisement

That game is like crack cocaine.

Open Roads is nice and short with zero skill needed.

Hello Neighbor 2 was a bit trickier but short nonetheless

Yeah, I'll dip into Open Roads next I think!

I started Figment yesterday, as I'd already done Figment 2 and Welshy had a video on it, so should be simple :)

Random one today. Opened up the rewards page and was offered 200 points off my next redemption of rewards if I use it before 16th June. Now 200 points is essentially nothing, so it's a useless offer, but first time I've ever seen that…

• Registered Users Posts: 20,021 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Sorry lads this will be an annoying qn im sure,

i have 2 years of ultimate but id like to build up points to pay for the following years, where do i start? is there a youtuber to follow or a webpage to bookmark?

Couple of ways:

1. If you go to rewards.bing.com and log in with your xbox linked microsoft account there are daily things that you click for a small number of tasks daily to get some points. It's usually 3 main tasks and maybe 1 or 2 more activities for ~40/50 points a day.
    2. If you use the bing app on your phone and log in with your xbox linked microsoft account you can find points for reading news stories and the like. There is 150 points available daily for searching on bing and an additional 30 points for reading stories.
    3. On your xbox there are gamepass quests that are there daily, weekly and monthly. The daily quests are to play a gamepass game (3 points I believe) and get an achievement in a gamepass game (5 points). There are then a few weekly tasks (e.g. play 3 different gamepass games) and monthly tasks (e.g. achieve a certain number of weekly and a certain number of monthly achievements) - the monthly tasks award 500 and 1000 points.
    4. If you want to, also sign up to be an xbox ambassador https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/ - you need to click a bunch of links and if you keep on top of it you can earn 1 month of gamepass ultimate every 3 months. Ambassadors runs by season (Jan - Mar, Apr - Jun, etc), so the best time to sign up is now and you'll be in from the start of the season kicking off in July.

There may be other ways to accumulate points/rewards, but these are what I am aware of. Hope this helps!

If you are stuck, feel free to join the discord server and one of us will help:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭wassie

If you use the bing app on your phone and log in with your xbox linked microsoft account you can find points for reading news stories and the like. There is 150 points available daily for searching on bing and an additional 30 points for reading stories.

I finally got hit with the dreaded cooldown on both mobile and web over last couple of weeks - thats the end of me using Edge browser now.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dbloke

For the 1st time in about 3 years I haven't earned enough points to redeem the 3 months ultimate games pass reward (35,000). Not even close. I only have 22,000. They've really cut back the amount you can earn recently.

Redeeming for Game Pass Core is currently better value than redeeming for Ultimate directly.

3 months of GP Core for 15,000 points converts to 50 days of Ultimate for an effective cost of 300 points/day.

3 months of GP Ultimate for 35,000 is an effective cost of 388 points/day.

Trying to start off the monthly 1,000 with achievements etc. Is Xbox live gone wonky or what. Nothing turning in or achievements popping.

Now it's telling me I need gamepass !

Xbox live seems to be down at the mo, might be something to do with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Toranaga

Yeah I just tried signing in and no bueno. Quite annoying.

Everything working perfectly on the Xbox network - except noone can login!

Global outage as reported on https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

The timing of this outage is really great when we only get the new day/week/month at 6pm, and some of our stuff resets at midnight…

This reddit user is running a live commentary update of the outage.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSupport/comments/1dttss7/xbox_widespread_server_outage_microsoft_online/

Good observation in the comments below on the Xbox Support page.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,467 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

it’s shocking how you cant play any games without signing in. Really bad when servers are down.

Sign in page has returned! Still not out of the woods yet though….

Sign-in seems fine, but now cloud sync is failing which is a death knell for some games.

Thankfully Humanity wasn't one of those so I was able to get today's achievement.

Advertisement