Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Stabbing at Reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭LiquidZeb

Sean Daly wrote: »
    No offence but you sound mentally ill.

Cheers tell your pals on 4chan all about me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭mick087

LiquidZeb wrote: »
    He was a mentally ill man wrecked by years living in a warzone destroyed by Western imperailists. Hopefully he can get some psychiatric help although it's too late for the system to intervene now.

We dont know this yet.
    Lets see how it develops what evidence there is.
    But im drawn to some serious mental health issues and lack of resources to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

I guess being black is a crime in your eyes.

Maybe being a burglar.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

IsErik wrote: »
    Completely agree, it's pathetic...blaming minorities for their shortcomings. No facts either.... " Most Africans don't work", where are the facts!!

Gobsh!tes

This is the third time I’ve given you a source. A third opportunity for you to run away from it again.
    The employment rate for Africans in Ireland was also very low at 45%

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/1107/1009164-esri_migrants/

Well there is no doubt that the next Elliot Rodgers frequents this thread. So much anger, frustration and racism in one place.

Again, if an individual from Africa with little English can come to Ireland for a better life and end up with a better lot in life than you and you were born here, you seriously messed up. The onus is on you

But let's not let racism get in the way of logic here

What the fcuk have this got to do with racism?
    And what logic are you talking about,the one that doesnt suit your point of view maybe,so we use the old racecard trick instead?

• Advertisement

Das Reich wrote: »
    Maybe being a burglar.

Didn't know the cop who murdered him was responding to a burglary call.

DelaneyIn wrote: »
    This is the third time I’ve given you a source. A third opportunity for you to run away from it again.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/1107/1009164-esri_migrants/

And if they all worked you start with the they took our jerbs the same as the Polish and Romanians get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

He was a mentally ill man wrecked by years living in a warzone destroyed by Western imperailists. Hopefully he can get some psychiatric help although it's too late for the system to intervene now.

Sounds like something the hard left would come out with.

Hopefully they throw the terrorist in prison for the rest of his life.

Main reason these girls are ignored is because they're white.

The main reason is because they are poor or from a working class back ground.
    No one will listen or take them serious.

They are easy prey. No one middle up cares or are interested in them. They are viewed as stupid uneducated alful people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

I love that these were in reply to the same post.

And yet the killer yesterday was from Libya...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 IsErik

can't believe the mods allow this to be open, no wonder the world is the way it is.. racism at an all time high.

If a positive can be gleamed from this dreadful year is that people have woken up to the racism and oppression being demonstrated by white people, America is leading the way and white people will no longer have much of a say in the next decade or so. It deserves to be an even balance but this won't fit into your insecure viewpoint.

Sounds like something the hard left would come out with.

Hopefully they throw the terrorist in prison for the rest of his life.

Lovely empathy for mental illness there good lad.

And yet the killer yesterday was from Libya...

What difference does it make? George Floyds killer was born and bred in the US

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,062 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

mick087 wrote: »
    The main reason is because they are poor from a working class back ground.
    No one will listen or take them serious.

They are easy prey. No one middle up cares or are interested in them. They are viewed as stupid uneducated alful people.

Incident after incident has shown the fear of being called racist , labour's fear of losing block votes, class snobbery were all the big contributors.

They were seen as English lumpenproles and Labour weren't going to risk seats over them.

Mods please lock this, it's absured. Racist undertones at every page and no rationale behind their agenda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Lovely empathy for mental illness there good lad.

I'll save my empathy for the 3 murdered people and their families.

Good lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

While I suspect mental illness is the primary cause of this, I sometimes wonder how many of these acts would never have happened had Tony Blair never followed the Americans in to their illegal and disastrous invasion of Iraq.

Of course, the western civilian deaths pale in comparison to the decades of murder of civilians in Iraq and elsewhere thanks to Bush and Blair.

Let's no forget it wasn't too long ago " No blacks, No Irish". I'm hopeful most of you are bots as the vast majority of Irish people hate racists, it has no place here.

can't believe the mods allow this to be open, no wonder the world is the way it is.. racism at an all time high.

If a positive can be gleamed from this dreadful year is that people have woken up to the racism and oppression being demonstrated by white people, America is leading the way and white people will no longer have much of a say in the next decade or so. It deserves to be an even balance but this won't fit into your insecure viewpoint.

We are having an discussion on the subject,and it was fine untill you came along with your racism accusations as most of your kind would ,when they have nothing else to come up with.

And because they were white.

I wouldnt get to hung up on that.
    But yes there is much truth in that, because that particular area is white working class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Mods please lock this, it's absured. Racist undertones at every page and no rationale behind their agenda

Shut down debate for everybody because there are a few jerks in the midst? Why not expose and explain the racist posts?

Be nice if you had empathy for this pyscho's victims.

I have empathy for them and it'd be nice if you had some for people fleeing violence and persecution stoked on by the west.

boombang wrote: »
    Shut down debate for everybody because there are a few jerks in the midst? Why not expose and explain the racist posts?

In all fairness it's more than a few

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭NotMOL

I have empathy for them and it'd be nice if you had some for people fleeing violence and persecution stoked on by the west.

I lose ALL empathy for someone after they kill an innocent human being

boombang wrote: »
    While I suspect mental illness is the primary cause of this, I sometimes wonder how many of these acts would never have happened had Tony Blair never followed the Americans in to their illegal and disastrous invasion of Iraq.

Of course, the western civilian deaths pale in comparison to the decades of murder of civilians in Iraq and elsewhere thanks to Bush and Blair.

Pure Islam has been reasserting itself since the late 20s and building every year since.

The 2nd Gulf war was a massive boost to jihadi movements but the return to faith has been building from Nigeria to Indonesia for decades.

Let's no forget it wasn't too long ago " No blacks, No Irish". I'm hopeful most of you are bots as the vast majority of Irish people hate racists, it has no place here.

The Brits in fairness to them seem to hate bigots as well, look at the drubbing Labour's jewbaiter team received in the last election.

In all fairness it's more than a few

Yeah and its the ones that try to sabotage it with racism accusations and cant back up their claims.

Danzy wrote: »
    Incident after incident has shown the fear of being called racist , labour's fear of losing block votes, class snobbery were all the big contributors.

They were seen as English lumpenproles and Labour weren't going to risk seats over them.

I totally agree with this.

I think the UK labour party has totaly lost the working class vote now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

One person places a sign on a window and the grandsons believe that the entire nation of Britain is racist.

Get a grip of yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭stinkypinky

mick087 wrote: »
    Then you have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.
    And that my friend you will never be able to do unless you have the finances to do so.

https://news.sky.com/story/grooming-gang-convictions-84-asian-say-researchers-11164589

British-Pakistani researchers have found that 84% of all people convicted since 2005 for the specific crime of gang grooming were Asian.

According to the most recent figures, released in 2012 by the National Crime Agency's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command (CEOP), 100% of child sex offenders in paedophile rings were white.

In a number of cities across the UK, gangs of predominantly British Pakistani men have been convicted for targeting vulnerable white young women and girls.

Advertisement