Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stabbing at Reading

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

3 people murdered and several others stabbed in Reading by a Libyan asylum seeker.

Newly registered board users (from June): "Mods, lock this thread", as the topic should not be discussed; especially when the victims were white.
    All Lives Matters.

mick087 wrote: »
    Then you have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.
    And that my friend you will never be able to do unless you have the finances to do so.

Read the report from UK
    https://hansard.parliament.uk/Lords/2019-05-14/debates/349FA275-CB65-45C0-87C7-EE16D1FD1B0A/GroomingGangs
    Should be more than enough proof

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭mick087

https://news.sky.com/story/grooming-gang-convictions-84-asian-say-researchers-11164589

British-Pakistani researchers have found that 84% of all people convicted since 2005 for the specific crime of gang grooming were Asian.

According to the most recent figures, released in 2012 by the National Crime Agency's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command (CEOP), 100% of child sex offenders in paedophile rings were white.

In a number of cities across the UK, gangs of predominantly British Pakistani men have been convicted for targeting vulnerable white young women and girls.

Yes yes i know all this but its not me you need to convince its the middle class who dont accept this is an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

boombang wrote: »
    While I suspect mental illness is the primary cause of this, I sometimes wonder how many of these acts would never have happened had Tony Blair never followed the Americans in to their illegal and disastrous invasion of Iraq.

Of course, the western civilian deaths pale in comparison to the decades of murder of civilians in Iraq and elsewhere thanks to Bush and Blair.

In fairness the Saudis drove the planes into the buildings before Americans knew how to spell Iraq. Doesnt explain why they invaded Afghanistan followed by Iraq though. I expect it was coming anyway but the foolish reaction made it worse

Again you dont need to prove this to me.
    I am well aware of what an issue this is.
    Its totally under reported.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

I totally agree with this.

I think the UK labour party has totaly lost the working class vote now.

It is a sad state of affairs when the working class in England vote Tory because Labour are viewed as arrogant, judgemental pricks.

Again you dont need to prove this to me.
    I am well aware of what an issue this is.
    Its totally under reported.

That is the problem,its under reported,or should i say covered up as much as possible.

Yes 100% on the same page when it comes to child groomers.

Its not only grooming gangs the swedes have to worry about,apparently ISIS is on the rise again as well.
    https://www.thenational.ae/world/isis-still-targeting-swedish-city-despite-closure-of-extremist-school-1.985062

That is the problem,its under reported,or should i say covered up as much as possible.

Of course its covered up. People have good jobs pensions job prospects. You think they gonna give this up for some hard luck story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭gibsmedat

Das Reich wrote: »
    Maybe you should ask who owns the media and their intentions.

Oy vey!

• Advertisement

Danzy wrote: »
    It is a sad state of affairs when the working class in England vote Tory because Labour are viewed as arrogant, judgemental pricks.

I would blame Jeremy Corbyn he didnt listen to the working class over there.

Of course its covered up. People have good jobs pensions job prospects. You think they gonna give this up for some hard luck story.

Thats unfortunately how is it works in reality and everyone is terrified of being labeled because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 IsErik

gibsmedat wrote: »
    Oy vey!

Facist scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭ChelseaRentBoy

LiquidZeb wrote: »
    I don't think trash like Tommy Robinson and his mob should have free speech, nor should Gemma odoherty, Victor orban or brexit or Trump supporters. They don't deserve to speak. Just to be booed.

Then you are far far more dangerous than them.

Thats unfortunately how is it works in reality and everyone is terrified of being labeled because of it.

Yes its unfortunate but what is more unfortunate is the way working class people are treated. undereducated, low paid jobs, rubbish health care, bad housing.

Keep us poor, keep us uneducated, keep us in debt we are then controlled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

IsErik wrote: »
    can't believe the mods allow this to be open, no wonder the world is the way it is.. racism at an all time high.

If a positive can be gleamed from this dreadful year is that people have woken up to the racism and oppression being demonstrated by white people, America is leading the way and white people will no longer have much of a say in the next decade or so. It deserves to be an even balance but this won't fit into your insecure viewpoint.

cant believe anyone would spout such horsesh*t. you sound completely brainwashed. if anything this last few years highlights how corrupt the media is, social left media in particular does nothing positive for society. left wing media in particular constantly vilifying perfectly civil conservative views,calling for a thread to be closed or people to be removed from debate is exactly whats wrong with this generation. and you seem to think white people are going to be denied their voice in the coming decades? completely delusional..you are poking the bear with a stick..and that is not a wise thing to do.

racism is nowhere near as prevalent in society as the media want you to think..open you eyes,look around and think for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭no.8

Excellent comment. That chap has just realised that the far left's gameplan and delusional ways are completely exposed at this point.
    Such a farce how our 'balanced' media treats moderate right wingers with more contempt than extremist lefties-

Then you are far far more dangerous than them.

Its a reason why Antifa is now herby a terrorist organisation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Nermal wrote: »
    Intern them.

Nah, charter a jet and boot them out. I’d say Assad would take care of them if they were dropped off in Damascus, slip him a few quid. Problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

IsErik wrote: »
    can't believe the mods allow this to be open, no wonder the world is the way it is.. racism at an all time high.

If a positive can be gleamed from this dreadful year is that people have woken up to the racism and oppression being demonstrated by white people, America is leading the way and white people will no longer have much of a say in the next decade or so. It deserves to be an even balance but this won't fit into your insecure viewpoint.

Why will white people have much of a say in the next decade?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

joe40 wrote: »
    I'm not diminishing the threat, I'm just trying to put it into context.
    You would be at far more risk of been the victim of mass shooting in America, than a terrorist attack in the UK.

If they roll out a new line of cars and they realize even a few of them are faulty; they must recall the entire line. Even if it's just a few people that would die.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

What a ****ing cesspool of a thread.

People jumping on what is likely a tragic incident related to radical beliefs so that they can spew their own radical bile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Gradius

Without taking any sides I only have something small to say; the way the world is heading is chaos.

Nobody in their right mind can view it otherwise.

It won't last. The greater the chaos becomes, the closer a correction comes. Someone/something is going to lay the hammer down, like using dynamite to put out a fire. You'll see who's who then.

ronivek wrote: »
    What a ****ing cesspool of a thread.

People jumping on what is likely a tragic incident related to radical beliefs so that they can spew their own radical bile.

If you cant handle the truth i am sure there is other threads you can whine in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,598 ✭✭✭jackboy

Gradius wrote: »
    Without taking any sides I only have something small to say; the way the world is heading is chaos.

It won't last. The greater the chaos becomes, the closer a correction comes. Someone/something is going to lay the hammer down, like using dynamite to put out a fire. You'll see who's who then.

Unfortunately, it’s highly likely you are correct.

Gradius wrote: »

And it wont be pretty when it happens

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

NIMAN wrote: »
    Suspect was known to police.

Why is this always the way after these attacks?

No comfort to the families, knowing it might have been prevented.

Even a worldwide CoronaVirus pandemic cannot stop terriorism

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

The media right here. didnt make it obvious either

https://twitter.com/___GazK/status/1274656120737595392

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Nermal

NIMAN wrote: »
    Suspect was known to police.

Why is this always the way after these attacks?

No-one is radicalised in a vacuum. They have extremist friends, attend extremist institutions, read and distribute extremist literature.

These activities make them known to the police, but are not necessarily criminal, and can’t be effectively dealt with by the criminal justice system.

Until there’s a recognition that we’re in a war, the tools appropriate in wartime, such as internment, won’t be used. Until they are used, people will continue to be stabbed, run over and blown up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

The terrorists brother "Mo" says he was 'defending himself' and describes his arrest of terrorism as racist.........

Advertisement