Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stabbing at Reading

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭LiquidZeb

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    Once the Muslim population goes over 15% it will be irreversible.

What are you implying by 'reversing' it?

So, any reply to my earlier question.

I'll post it again in case you missed it:

"Well, I'll happily condemn the random murder of people based on their ethnicity or religion - irrespective of what colour the perpetrators skin is. So, can we agree now, then, that for true equality to exist, automatically assuming mental illness, rather than deliberate intent to murder, when the perpetrator is from a minority ethnic group, is racism?"

If you're trying to imply that I'm the racist after all the **** that's been posted here you're insane. There's your answer.

Look in the mirror if you want to see racism. You're sad and in need of some help.

I could easily see you killing the "gammoms" next.

Look at the post below you and see who's the genocidal one here.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Ouch. Not a muslim but actually had/has PTSD. That's gotta hurt the majority of the posters here who were banging their islam drum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Once the Muslim population goes over 15% it will be irreversible.

I see the EU pushing "national refugee day" hard on their social media..how its "essential to our society".... None of their social media team seem to want to answer whys it's essential when I ask them though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭ChelseaRentBoy

LiquidZeb wrote: »
    Yeah they should just shut up and play. God knows it's more important the little baba gets entertained than centuries of injustice and bigotry getting highlighted.

Politics has no place in sport. I'm watching to be entertained not to be lectured.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

pjohnson wrote: »
    Ouch. Not a muslim but actually had/has PTSD. That's gotta hurt the majority of the posters here who were banging their islam drum.

It was clearly a racist attack motivated by the current anti white far left, as was pointed out by many since Saturday.

The jihadist story was official attempt to hide the truth.

If BLM and the neutered political establishment are going to provide excuses for hating everything to do with western "white" civilization, then this is sort of thing that will become more common, as it already is in America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Nesta2018

The irony about globalisation and "diversity" is that it creates the opposite effect in the end. Most European big cities look the same now, same shops everywhere, with the same multicultural mix of people. It's actually *less* diverse than it was 30 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

LiquidZeb wrote: »
    Good point he was Christian but that fact is lost amongst the gammons.
    Look in the mirror if you want to see racism. You're sad and in need of some help.

I could easily see you killing the "gammoms" next.

Mod

Both of you stay out of this thread please.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

pjohnson wrote: »

I couldn't care less what or who he prays to, he is a a terrorist who killed innocent people in cold blood.

PTSD my eye, just some crap that he suddenly got to avoid being thrown in jail.

Thats why people don't like the left, always making excuses for scumbags.

• Advertisement

Nesta2018 wrote: »
    The irony about globalisation and "diversity" is that it creates the opposite effect in the end. Most European big cities look the same now, same shops everywhere, with the same multicultural mix of people. It's actually *less* diverse than it was 30 years ago.

That's the point of it... Its "essential"

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Slowyourrole

Bonniedog wrote: »
    It was clearly a racist attack motivated by the current anti white far left, as was pointed out by many since Saturday.

The jihadist story was official attempt to hide the truth.

If BLM and the neutered political establishment are going to provide excuses for hating everything to do with western "white" civilization, then this is sort of thing that will become more common, as it already is in America.

Why do you think BLM is anti white? Do you think SaveTheWhales is anti dolphin?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

What's the ideology behind BLM?

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

If SaveTheWhale protestors were going around kicking the crap out of random dolphins they encounter, I probably would think that they’re anti dolphin.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

dennispenn wrote: »

anarcho-communism

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

Not sure if you say SaveTheDolphins or AllOceanLifeMatters you'd be called a Whale racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Nesta2018 wrote: »

That’s right man you get a sort of a monochromatic monoculture it seems to be more about diluting how diverse Europeans actually are.

What is unique to Ireland; our unique microculture recognised and revered worldwide if it was for love and not money I would be all for it. We could deal with the trickle but when you see the holes in our bow are designed for drawing water in it becomes fairly evident sinister forces are at play determined to scupper what we are about

Bobblehats wrote: »
    That’s right man you get a sort of a monochromatic monoculture it seems to be more about diluting how diverse Europeans actually are.

What is unique to Ireland; our unique microculture recognised and revered worldwide if it was for love and not money I would be all for it. We could deal with the trickle but when you see the holes in our bow are designed for drawing water in it becomes fairly evident sinister forces are at play determined to scupper what we are about

That's what bugs me about it, people travel from all over the world to see and experience the culture here, same with other countries... Once it's gone... Its gone, all because some bureaucrats who no one has ever heard of want to build their empire.I'm reminded of the Ussr with its "soviet people" and how grim they seemed. We're a small country it wouldn't take long for it to dissappear.
    I've lived in multicultural places, there's no social cohesion, just soulless consumerism which I can already see taking root here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭AllForIt

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/what-isn-t-being-mentioned-about-the-reading-attack-victims-/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Douglas Murray makes the point that if 3 gay men were murdered by a far right Nazi, the media reaction would be a lot different. I'd imagine vigils in Soho and impassioned speeches about knocking back hate from The Guardians Owen Jones.

But what do get? Just a lot of predicable chatter about mental health issues and radicalisation.

On the subject of radicalisation, how is it it's always the ones that have been radicalised that carry out the attacks and not the ones who do the radicalising.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Slowyourrole

dennispenn wrote: »

Equality of treatment and opportunity for minorities.

Not sure if you say SaveTheDolphins or AllOceanLifeMatters you'd be called a Whale racist.

If you only ever said SaveTheDolphins whenever someone said SaveTheWhales, it'd be fairly obvious you didn't care about dolphins.

WrenBoy wrote: »
    Elements of it are certainly.

There's extremist elements in all movements.

Mod

Everyone - get back on topic. If you want to discuss BLM, there is a thread for that. If you are done with the topic of this thread, then move on and stop posting about other topics here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

I see the EU pushing "national refugee day" hard on their social media..how its "essential to our society".... None of their social media team seem to want to answer whys it's essential when I ask them though...

They'll probably just the usual bs excuses anyway "They'll be our doctors, lawyers and engineers.", "They'll pay our pensions for us.", and the old "They'll do the jobs [Americans,British, Irish,etc] don't want to do."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Nermal

https://twitter.com/ukhomeoffice/status/1274662041144430597

The most 'practical support' you could give, rainbow-logo sporting Home Office, is ensure the 23,000 people you already have on the watchlist are immediately interned, making a campaign for victims of terrorism unnecessary.

How about starting with his brother, who likes to post pictures of himself holding an RPG on his Facebook page?

Nermal wrote: »

The most 'practical support' you could give, rainbow-logo sporting Home Office, is ensure the 23,000 people you already have on the watchlist are immediately interned, making a campaign for victims of terrorism unnecessary.

How about starting with his brother, who likes to post pictures of himself holding an RPG on his Facebook page?

But... But...But....that would be considered racist.

And that would involve work which the British Police seem allergic too. Better off lurking twitter for mean tweets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Nermal wrote: »

Intern 23000 people?
    That is just an idiotic suggestion. Especially coming from an Irish person. We have first hand knowledge of how counter productive internment is.

I suppose it sounds good on message boards, but totally divorced from reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-53125627

There was two people shot dead at a party in Mossside Manchester the same night, hardly a dickybird about it , black on black drug gangs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭gibsmedat

LuasSimon wrote: »
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-53125627

There was two people shot dead at a party in Mossside Manchester the same night, hardly a dickybird about it , black on black drug gangs

They didnt get the memo.

WrenBoy wrote: »

BLM is as much of a hate group as the KKK is. You can't claim to want to equality while spouting stuff like that [not even making an effort to condemn stuff like that]

That's why I say White people supporting is as ridiculous as Blacks supporting the KKK. Why would you support a group that has let it known that it seeks your destruction?

• Advertisement

BLM is as much of a hate group as the KKK is. You can't claim to want to equality while spouting stuff like that [not even making an effort to condemn stuff like that]

That's why I say White people supporting is as ridiculous as Blacks supporting the KKK. Why would you support a group that has let it known that it seeks your destruction?

Mod

Dont post in this thread again.

Advertisement