Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stabbing at Reading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

joe40 wrote: »
    3 dead. What a fcuking disgusting comment.

Are you actually suprised? Yo do know where this thread is posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

pjohnson wrote: »
    Are you actually suprised? Yo do know where this thread is posted?

You're right I should have known better.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

Surely that'll be the official line before midnight!!

As an aside do we really think this isn't going to happen in Ireland at some stage?

Pretty sure it happened in Dundalk a while back.
    An Asian student was killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Bull****.

What is gained by watching someone bleed to death while receiving CPR?

Its not the perpetrator, its just a victim , afterwards, dying.

and, I suspect, you wont behaving a look for the victims past to see have they a criminal record to comment on in this thread I reckon..................

Do you feel the same way about videos of dead and dying Syrians? Blown to smithereens and videos of the carnage shown across the entirety of the Western media?
    What about Palestinians ? Or a dead child on a beach? Are you outraged by those videos?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

Saw a video of the suspect getting arrested. Big Muslim head on him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

It's a re-reg convention in here tonight.

The mad right will be happy as long as the killer doesn't look like their dad/brother/reflection

• Registered Users Posts: 8,559 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I'ma say the perpetrator is Black or Muslim.

why not both?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭ChelseaRentBoy

Coming soon to a county near you!

But but but we'll be different, right. Right???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

They're all out tonight..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

It's a re-reg convention in here tonight.

The mad right will be happy as long as the killer doesn't look like their dad/brother/reflection

Looks like your fella

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

This seemed to work well earlier in bringing people together so I thought it worth a repost.

Remember people - we are all the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Libyan man according to British news reports.

Ireland has to learn from England's mistakes. We cannot allow uneduacted and undocumented people into this country from outside the EU. We don't need or want them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Surely that'll be the official line before midnight!!

As an aside do we really think this isn't going to happen in Ireland at some stage?

Happen again,you mean.

Japanese man in drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Coming soon to a county near you!

Its already here in parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Lundstram wrote: »

Ireland has to learn from England's mistakes. We cannot allow uneduacted and undocumented people into this country from outside the EU. We don't need or want them.

We had Britain, France, Germany and Sweden to learn from. How many canaries in the coal mine do the Irish need before they say "No. We do not want this here." ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

My point is, when the videos shared online serve one agenda, its fine to share them.
    When they go against the narrative..its not ok.

OH MY ****ING GOD
    NO NO NO
    You have no point, Im not saying that a video of a black, white or orange person getting wrongly arrested should not be shared.

What I am saying is, nobody except for the proper investigating officers should record any murder scene

We are not talking about Mr Floyd, who was videoed while he was getting detained, and unfortunatly died due to the horrific acts by this police officer

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

[HTML][/HTML]
    OH MY ****ING GOD
    NO NO NO
    You have no point, Im not saying that a video of a black, white or orange person getting wrongly arrested should not be shared.

What I am saying is, nobody except for the proper investigating officers should record any murder scene

We are not talking about Mr Floyd, who was videoed while he was getting detained, and unfortunatly died due to the horrific acts by this police officer

Lol.

You want that level of control over society. That's not happening in a western totalitarian state , never mind a democracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Danzy wrote: »
    [HTML][/HTML]

Lol.

You want that level of control over society. That's not happening in a western totalitarian state , never mind a democracy.

His self appointed superiority over others, says different.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Well according to some on here , apparently we need them to help pay for our pensions ,

• Registered Users Posts: 33 thebandit2020

Danzy wrote: »
    Happen again,you mean.

Japanese man in drogheda

That happened in Dundalk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭sid waddell

We cannot allow uneduacted and undocumented people into this country from outside the EU. We don't need or want them.
    The word is "uneducated".

Tim Lizzy wrote: »
    I'm sure this Libyan fellow was merely displaying his displeasure at police brutality in America.

You think, eh?

What's your evidence for this?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭gibsmedat

Whites are under sustained attack these past few weeks.

gibsmedat wrote: »
    Whites are under sustained attack these past few weeks.

What's it like to spend your life fantasising about being oppressed?

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

Libyan link to attack. Libya used to be the wealthiest country in the region and also a mass migration buffer soaking up lots of Sub Saharan Africans who used to go there to work and remit money back south. Nice work Cameron and Sarkozy.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Madeleine Birchfield

dd973 wrote: »
    Libyan link to attack. Libya used to be the wealthiest country in the region and also a mass migration buffer soaking up lots of Sub Saharan Africans who used to go there to work and remit money back south. Nice work Cameron and Sarkozy.

Don't forget about the United States' involvement in destabilising Libya.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭no.8

Some people need to be given a cool- down period on boards, and you're one of them.
    You insist on decapitating the right for freedom of speech.

Libyan man whose country was torn apart thanks to the 'help' of the United States and their bombs. Europe should have given the US the refugees from Libya's civil war and forced the US to accept them because the US helped destroy their homes and livelihoods.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,066 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Turned on Sky News before I hit the sack.

They cut from live coverage of Trumps rally to say that police have stated that the attack in Reading is not connected to the BLM protest that occurred in the area earlier today.

I wonder if last Saturday evening, some skinhead walked into a pub near Hyde Park and stabbed 3 people of colour to death would the police be so quick to say it was not connected to the protest in the area earlier in the day.

• Advertisement

BPKS wrote: »
    Turned on Sky News before I hit the sack.

They cut from live coverage of Trumps rally to say that police have stated that the attack in Reading is not connected to the BLM protest that occurred in the area earlier today.

I wonder if last Saturday evening, some skinhead walked into a pub near Hyde Park and stabbed 3 people of colour to death would the police be so quick to say it was not connected to the protest in the area earlier in the day.

Why are Sky News giving coverage to Trump rallies in the first place? Do they give live coverage to Xi Jinping's rallies in China or Naranda Modi's rallies in India?

Advertisement