Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stabbing at Reading

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

We are organising a protest at all of the Mosques in Dublin to show our support for the 3 whiteys that were butchered in Reading. We will smash and rob all we see, and kick the **** out of the Garda.

Oh sorry my mistake, it wasnt a black that was killed, just 3 whites

All the ****ers that protested about a convicted criminal George Floyd should hang thier heads in shame

I wonder do people really think like this or it's just boredom on the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

joe40 wrote: »
    https://news.sky.com/story/terror-in-the-uk-timeline-of-attacks-11833061

This is a timeline of recent attacks. Each one is a tragedy and imy not diminishing the pain caused.

The ones in recent years have been carried out by individuals acting alone with no resources or planning.

So a total of 5 or 6 people have been responsible for all the attacks.

That means when you sit on a bus beside a Muslim there is no evidence he hates you. Millions of Muslims in the UK the attacks are caused by a handful of individuals.
    Deranged and evil no doubt but their numbers are tiny.

The peaceful majority are irrelevant.

Would you agree with the statement, which seems to follow every terrorist attack, from political leaders, that diversity is our strength?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭mick087

NIMAN wrote: »
    Suspect was known to police.

Why is this always the way after these attacks?

No comfort to the families, knowing it might have been prevented.

Yes he was known to the police but it appears he was of little interest to them. My guess not part of any organisation but had some serious mental health issues.

Living in a small flat with no decent health care little if any prospects would drive and does drive many to do insane horrific things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Some of the killers have been born and bred here though.
    Go away out of that with your common sense..

I love that these were in reply to the same post.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

And yet here you are... In a supposed den of them...

Absolutely destroyed him/her there

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

LiquidZeb wrote: »
    Well I guess they're trash as well.

The left summed up.

What do we want ? Free speech & equality.
    When do we want it ? When people agree with our POV.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,659 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

mick087 wrote: »
    Yes he was known to the police but it appears he was of little interest to them. My guess not part of any organisation but had some serious mental health issues.

Living in a small flat with no decent health care little if any prospects would drive and does drive many to do insane horrific things.

So was he known to police because

1) he had mental health issues
    Or
    2) because he was suspected of being a potential terrorist?

We don't yet if these latest murders were religiously motivated or a result of someone with a mental health issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Yet Sunni Islam, the pure Salafi return to Mohameds views is repeated again and again in every case.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭NotMOL

Sean Daly wrote: »
    Probably no 'Asian grooming' gangs active in his area.

I remember the time they chopped up a 14 year old girl and put her into kebab meat

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

RasTa wrote: »
    I wonder do people really think like this or it's just boredom on the internet

I was being sarcastic
    But the last line is true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Apparently he was already on MI5's radar
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53129046

I was being sarcastic
    But the last line is true

So you think he should have being knelt on until he died by a police officer?

So was he known to police because

1) he had mental health issues
    Or
    2) because he was suspected of being a potential terrorist?

We don't yet if these latest murders were religiously motivated or a result of someone with a mental health issue.

Im not sure yet the news is quite vague about being a potential terrorist.
    But yes the evidence ive heard so far does support mental health issues. He had a Key worker, thowing a tv out his window.

Your correct we dont yet know for sure if this was a religiously motivated or a result of someone with a mental health issue. We will have to wait and see.

Serious question
    Why should a convicted criminal get what was as near to a state funeral (it was brodcasted on all the American channels)
    And these 3 innocent people will bearly get on the front page ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭LiquidZeb

The left summed up.

What do we want ? Free speech & equality.
    When do we want it ? When people agree with our POV.

I don't think trash like Tommy Robinson and his mob should have free speech, nor should Gemma odoherty, Victor orban or brexit or Trump supporters. They don't deserve to speak. Just to be booed.

RasTa wrote: »
    So you think he should have being knelt on until he died by a police officer?

He should have been still in jail for putting a loaded gun to a pregnent woman
    Dont start giving me excuses for that scumbag

Danzy wrote: »
    Yet Sunni Islam, the pure Salafi return to Mohameds views is repeated again and again in every case.

Ive no interest in religon, he has commited an Horrific crime, id like to know
    Who he is?

Why he did this?

What led up to him doing it?

How we can prevent, spot such people doing this again.

What is the root of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

Serious question
    Why should a convicted criminal get what was as near to a state funeral (it was brodcasted on all the American channels)
    And these 3 innocent people will bearly get on the front page ?

Maybe you should ask who owns the media and their intentions.

So your glad he's dead then, fine if that's how you feel.

However if you fail to see how disgusting the manner of his death was then that's on you

I don't think trash like Tommy Robinson and his mob should have free speech, nor should Gemma odoherty, Victor orban or brexit or Trump supporters. They don't deserve to speak. Just to be booed.

You sound like you want to live in a totalitarian regime instead,i am sure there is a place for you in North Korea.

• Advertisement

I guess being black is a crime in your eyes.

Ive no interest in religon, he has commited an Horrific crime, id like to know
    Who he is?

Why he did this?

What led up to him doing it?

How we can prevent, spot such people doing this again.

What is the root of this?

He'll tell you why but you won't listen. They always are clear but the well heeled won't listen, they why but that is all.

You sound like you want to live in a totalitarian regime instead,i am sure there is a place for you in North Korea.

No it's just a country where the likes of farage and the far right are utterly deplatformed. We don't want or need an Irish Trump, le pen or orban

• Registered Users Posts: 46 IsErik

Well there is no doubt that the next Elliot Rodgers frequents this thread. So much anger, frustration and racism in one place.

Again, if an individual from Africa with little English can come to Ireland for a better life and end up with a better lot in life than you and you were born here, you seriously messed up. The onus is on you

But let's not let racism get in the way of logic here

Danzy wrote: »
    He'll tell you why but you won't listen. They always are clear but the well heeled won't listen, they why but that is all.

He was a mentally ill man wrecked by years living in a warzone destroyed by Western imperailists. Hopefully he can get some psychiatric help although it's too late for the system to intervene now.

He was a mentally ill man wrecked by years living in a warzone destroyed by Western imperailists. Hopefully he can get some psychiatric help although it's too late for the system to intervene now.

That's the job.

IsErik wrote: »
    Well there is no doubt that the next Elliot Rodgers frequents this thread. So much anger, frustration and racism in one place.

Again, if an individual from Africa with little English can come to Ireland for a better life and end up with a better lot in life than you and you were born here, you seriously messed up. The onus is on you

But let's not let racism get in the way of logic here

Exactly you've hit the nail on the head. These misguided people look at their own shabby lot in life and decide an African doctor or a Pakistani person running a small business are to blame. It's sad.

Sean Daly wrote: »
    He seems the type of fella who'd be up for running a re-education camp.

Whatever it takes to snuff the far right scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 IsErik

Exactly you've hit the nail on the head. These misguided people look at their own shabby lot in life and decide an African doctor or a Pakistani person running a small business are to blame. It's sad.

Completely agree, it's pathetic...blaming minorities for their shortcomings. No facts either.... " Most Africans don't work", where are the facts!!

Gobsh!tes

• Advertisement

NotMOL wrote: »
    I remember the time they chopped up a 14 year old girl and put her into kebab meat

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

I remeber this story.
    Its sad but true to say parts of thew Uk have some teriable child gooming issues with certain individuals of a particular religion.
    The young girl who went missing is from a working class unprivileged backgrond.
    Again this life matters.

Advertisement