Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD mavic-r-sys-slr-2827mm-front-carbon-spoke

Options
  • 21-06-2020 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Hi Peeps

I have a pair mavic r sys premium road bike wheels i bought last year

https://www.adverts.ie/bike-wheels/mavic-r-sys-premium-road-bike-wheels/17728563#comments

Would anyone have any idea of what year they are? ,

A front spoke snapped and im trying to source one,see attached

Any idea if i can get a spoke who could re do the wheel for me as they seem to be very rare and a lot of bike shops wouldn't have the tools to do the job

Many Thanks,
    Ciaran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

A poster on here had the same problem a few weeks ago.
    I recommended Richie's in Swords to him.
    I don't know, how he got on.
    I had a similar problem with an R-sys rear wheel last year. Richies sorted me out promptly and efficiently.
    Your wheel doesn't appear to have the exalith coating on the braking surface, so that would make it at least six years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭ciarano

Thanks man it was actually your good self who replied to me previously on the WTD Cycling adverts thread

i contacted Richies and JHI a few times via email and there websites and no reply from either :)

Thanks again my search continues

Advertisement