Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 showers

Options
  • 21-06-2020 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭

In a house with granny extension. We currently have 2 electric showers on a non priority board. Would like to add a third shower and plumber told me water pressure is too low to add a power shower as water tAnk is only about 6ft above ground floor. Can I add a third electric shower on a 3 shower non priority board. Anyone got any experience

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

2 would need a priority board. You've been lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 17,103 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

You can't run two together safely let alone three.

Plumber is wrong. With a negative head pump you definitely can have a power shower even if tank is below the shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭This is it

corkgsxr wrote: »
    2 would need a priority board. You've been lucky

This makes no sense, why would you need a priority board?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭tritriagain

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    You can't run two together safely let alone three.

Plumber is wrong. With a negative head pump you definitely can have a power shower even if tank is below the shower.

Not planning on running 2 together at anytime. Would prefer a power shower but was told it wouldn't work but I will check it out with other plumber.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Sleeper12 wrote: »

Exactly.
    This solution will also provide a far superior shower. An instantaneous type eclectic shower with a tank that low will be problematic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement