Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Email Address for 365 Online

Options
  • 21-06-2020 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

I need to update my email address for online banking.

Someone asked about this in September 2014 on this forum and the answer was as follows:

"You can change your email address to receive notifications through 365Online directly. To complete this please login to your 365Online and complete the following:
    • Select 'Manage Accounts' from the left hand navigation bar.
    • 'Amend my mobile phone or Email details'
    • Select 'Email address only' from the drop down list.
    • Enter your new details.
    • Continue
    Once completed, your email address will update automatically over night."

But the system seems to have changed since then.
    I selected "Service Desk" on the left hand navigation bar,
    Then on the drop down menu for "What can we do for you?" there are several options including "Update Postal Address" but none to update email address.
    If I click UPDATE POSTAL ADDRESS > GO > CONTINUE > SELECT COUNTRY > SELECT COUNTY, then the spaces for a new postal address appear, along with the existing email address and an option to edit that email address.

If I re-type the existing postal address here and replace the email address with the new one, is that the correct procedure for changing email address? Or is that only to give a once-off email address for the reply to that particular request?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

You can absolutely update your email address on your 365 online account. This can be completed by following 'Manage Accounts' > 'Manage Statements'. You will then see an option for statement preference, here you will find the option to update your email address. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭emanresu

Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

You can absolutely update your email address on your 365 online account. This can be completed by following 'Manage Accounts' > 'Manage Statements'. You will then see an option for statement preference, here you will find the option to update your email address. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling
    Thanks for that.

Advertisement