Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike parts supply

Options
  • 21-06-2020 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

I know online shipping of parts is very slow ATM, but who do ye prefer and why, also what's the best Irish/NI/UK/EU one. Service parts and/or engine/body. I usually find webmoto best for service parts and they have the odd OEM engine part.
    What crowd do the dealers/bike mechanics use?
    Which one is quickest delivery?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,992 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

For servicing I use local shops in case something is wrong you can return relatively quickly, I've only searched online for parts for my cars and the last few they had the wrong headlight bulbs even though my cars were standard, also if you don't support them now they won't be around when you urgently need a part. Most garages will have a trade account with a supplier.

For accessories I compare local and net.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

I've used J&P cycles,in the US, for most of the major bits.But also go local for the small ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Philipx

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Depends on the manufacturer of the bike but for older Honda's David Silver can't be beat.

Advertisement