Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chipotles in Adobo Sauce in Limerick

• 21-06-2020 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could get Chipotles in Adobo Sauce in Limerick?
    I last got them in the English market in Cork and they are easy enough to find in Dublin but I haven't seen them in Limerick. I've tried one or two Asian/Arabic supermarkets but no luck.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

SuperValu stock that brand and I'm pretty sure I've seen Chipotle there, but don't know if they're in the sauce you're looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭tico1300

Fairly sure they have them in SuperValu castletroy, definitely have the paste there

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭limktime

Thanks but the last time I checked there, they only did the diced chipotles in a jar. I need the adobo sauce as well.
    I can probably make it myself but for convenience it would be good to get the cans. Hopefully I can find somewhere that stocks it. The prices in places I found online are quite steep. I could just stock up next time I go to the English market but who knows when I'll get there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭le_girl

Dunnes in Jetland is the only other place I've seen that brand, not sure if they have the full range though.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭ChewBerecca

limktime wrote: »
    Thanks but the last time I checked there, they only did the diced chipotles in a jar. I need the adobo sauce as well.
    I can probably make it myself but for convenience it would be good to get the cans. Hopefully I can find somewhere that stocks it. The prices in places I found online are quite steep. I could just stock up next time I go to the English market but who knows when I'll get there :)

Might be worth asking Boojum Limerick on social media? I know they use adobo in some of their dishes so might know a local supplier.

• Advertisement

Might be worth asking Boojum Limerick on social media? I know they use adobo in some of their dishes so might know a local supplier.

Nice one, didn't think of that.

le_girl wrote: »
    Dunnes in Jetland is the only other place I've seen that brand, not sure if they have the full range though.

Good to know. I don't mind about the brand actually. That's just the most popular, as far as I know. I'll check it out though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Picado mexican (in Dublin) deliver and they're great.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭kokiyou

Mild hijack but does anyone know if a Limerick shop stocks Cholula Chipotle sauce?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭tico1300

I think dunnes have cholula Sauce, definitely bought it there early in the year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭le_girl

I've seen the original Cholula sauce in most supermarkets but never the chipotle sauce.

I'm sure I've heard before that Boojum would sell a bottle of hot sauce if you asked and they seem to have a good selection. Also TKMaxx weirdly have different hot sauces sometimes and might be worth a try.

Advertisement