Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coombe clinic on Wednesdays

Options
  • 22-06-2020 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Good morning.

I got my first appointment for a Wednesday am in the Coombe Hospital and just wondering if anyone knows what team are on that day?

On my last pregnancy I had appointments on Tuesday mornings and was under Dr Farrah.

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

I'm with Team B under Gunther Von Bunau and I've been seen on Wednesdays. My second pregnancy and I didn't realise only one team sat on particular days! He's great and so is anyone else in the team I've met so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

Thank you very much. My first appointment isn't until August and was curious about what Cons Sat what days as they dont have that info up.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

Thank you very much. My first appointment isn't until August and was curious about what Cons Sat what days as they dont have that info up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

youandme13 wrote:

No problem, great to have the appointment isn't it. Things are lovely and quiet down there these days.

Advertisement