If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Focal aria 926

Options
  • 22-06-2020 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi. i'm looking for a pair of Focal Aria 926 (preferably in noyer walnut). Whats the best price you guys can do for me? based in Dublin
    thanks folks 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

pete.g wrote: »
    Hi. i'm looking for a pair of Focal Aria 926 (preferably in noyer walnut). Whats the best price you guys can do for me? based in Dublin
    thanks folks 
    Hi pete.g,

I do have Focal Aria 926 available for shipping from our main warehouse!

The best price I could do for you would be £1699 however our Euro price of 1799 euro would work out a good bit cheaper for you!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201566-focal-aria-926-walnut-speakers-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 41 pete.g

thanks folks 
    Hi pete.g,

The best price I could do for you would be £1699 however our Euro price of 1799 euro would work out a good bit cheaper for you!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201566-focal-aria-926-walnut-speakers-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the quick response David. Can i ask your opinion (or anyone else for that matter) on them please? i am partnering them with a Naim amp and upgrading from B+W 684s. Also, are the only options Black or Walnut? there was a darker wood (Noyer) but that seems to be discontinued? 

thanks folks 
    Hi pete.g,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the quick response David. Can i ask your opinion (or anyone else for that matter) on them please? i am partnering them with a Naim amp and upgrading from B+W 684s. Also, are the only options Black or Walnut? there was a darker wood (Noyer) but that seems to be discontinued? 
    Hi Pete g.

I have heard the Aria 926 several times at the Belfast store and they are breath taking!!!

There are only the two finishes available which are the Black and the Walnut, as you mention the darker walnut seems to have been discontinued.

The current Euro pricing on the 926 make them almost to good to pass up :) 

You could also perhaps check out the Fyne Audio F502 which have been getting some excellent reviews.
    They are pried at 1799 Euro also
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-13670-fyne-audio-f502-black-oak-6-year-g-tee-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Hi Pete g.

I have heard the Aria 926 several times at the Belfast store and they are breath taking!!!

There are only the two finishes available which are the Black and the Walnut, as you mention the darker walnut seems to have been discontinued.

You could also perhaps check out the Fyne Audio F502 which have been getting some excellent reviews.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-13670-fyne-audio-f502-black-oak-6-year-g-tee-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny. I think the Focals are the ones for me. I’ll order them on your website.
    I’ll post a review once set up and run in. Excited now. ðŸ˜

Hi Pete g.

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny. I think the Focals are the ones for me. I’ll order them on your website.
    No problem Pete.G

Drop me a post once you have order them and I can keep my eye on the order for you.

Have a good evening.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Hi Pete g.

Kenny.

No problem Pete.G

Drop me a post once you have order them and I can keep my eye on the order for you.

Have a good evening.

Kenny.
    Ordered now Kenny. 
    Cheers 
    Peter

Hi Pete g.

Kenny.

No problem Pete.G

Have a good evening.

Kenny.
    Ordered now Kenny. 
    Cheers 
    Peter
    Thank you very much for the order :)

We should be able to get these shipped out to you today and will keep my eye on their progress for you.

Again thank you very much for the business.

Kenny.

Hi Pete g.

Kenny.

No problem Pete.G

Have a good evening.

Kenny.
    Ordered now Kenny. 
    Cheers 
    Peter

We should be able to get these shipped out to you today and will keep my eye on their progress for you.

Kenny.
    Hi Guys. ordered on Tuesday and delivered on Thursday. Brilliant service. And in the NOYER colour i wanted but thought were unavailable. what a nice surprise that was! They look wonderful.
    I know its too soon to properly review these speakers as they haven't been "run in" yet. But, out of the box, they sound excellent already. Extremely happy. 
    Thanks again guys for all your assistance. its greatly appreciated.

Hi Pete g.

Kenny.

No problem Pete.G

Have a good evening.

Kenny.
    Ordered now Kenny. 
    Cheers 
    Peter

Kenny.
    Hi Guys. ordered on Tuesday and delivered on Thursday. Brilliant service. And in the NOYER colour i wanted but thought were unavailable. what a nice surprise that was! They look wonderful.
    I know its too soon to properly review these speakers as they haven't been "run in" yet. But, out of the box, they sound excellent already. Extremely happy. 
    Thanks again guys for all your assistance. its greatly appreciated.
    Hey Peter.

Excellent that they arrived within good time and that we managed to get you the colour you had wanted to begin with ;)

Let us know what you think once you have run them in a bit more. 
    They really are one heck of a great speaker.

Enjoy your weekend listening to some tunes :)

Thanks again for the business.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.