Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divorce proceedings

Options
  • 22-06-2020 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I’m seperate from my ex nearly 2 years. We already have a separation agreement in place. Out of the blue she tells me she’s getting remarried and tells me she wants a divorce completed before August, which would be close to our 9th anniversary. She’s proven herself over the last couple of years to be tactical and a dangerous human being.
    I couldn’t care less if she remarried but I’m very suspicious she’s playing some other game.
    Does her being remarried make her case stronger for a custody Battle If she decides to go that route, or is there any advantage to her being married again in any way? I’m talking to a solicitor this week but I’d like some info from anyone out there.

Advertisement