Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a mid range earbud that is best for calls? Jabras or something else?

• 22-06-2020 12:05pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I want some earbuds purely for making personal and business calls. I want to be able to use them when out and about - but any cheaper earbuds I have now the people can't hear me unless I'm in a quiet room.

The Jabra Elite 65T's have been recommended by several people, and can be got for as little as €100 - really I do not want to spend any more than this. However, a quick search and there are loads of threads of people complaining about the opposite saying the pick up a lot of ambient noise! I'm not sure who to believe.

Just wondering if there are any other brands worth considering? How much do you need to spend to actually get decent call/microphone quality?

Advertisement