Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance Voucher

Options
  • 22-06-2020 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi BOI, I received this morning the text re the €30 One4All voucher. Is it one voucher per policy held? I have two policies in my name (both for several years), can I expect another text to advice I'll receive a second voucher? Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Evo.A, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

In this instance, it would be best to check this with our Motor Insurance partner RSA as they are issuing these vouchers to policy holders. I have attached a link here with more information on how they can be contacted directly. Alternatively, you can certainly drop them an email on boimotorinsurance@ie.rsagroup.com. They will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Evo.A

Hi Evo.A, 

In this instance, it would be best to check this with our Motor Insurance partner RSA as they are issuing these vouchers to policy holders. I have attached a link here with more information on how they can be contacted directly. Alternatively, you can certainly drop them an email on boimotorinsurance@ie.rsagroup.com. They will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks, Aisling
    Thanks for your reply Aisling, will do. 
    Ivo

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Evo.A

Hi Evo.A, 

Thanks, Aisling
    Just found this through RSA's FAQ: 
    "Will I get a premium return for all the policies I have with you? A €30 One4all voucher will be issued for each Private Motor or Light Commercial Vehicle policy held with us on the 31st March 2020. For example, if you have more than one policy with us that qualifies for a voucher, then you will receive a voucher per qualifying policy."

So by the looks of it I should :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Evo.A,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We’re glad to hear you got sorted. Thanks for letting us know.

If you have any other queries, please don’t hesitate to get back in touch.

Thanks, Richard

Advertisement