If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic oled

Options
  • 22-06-2020 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Looking at cutting down on cabling clutter presently have a E6v with Denon amp and gallo surrounds overkill for my room am looking at the panny GZ2000 with possible adding sub down the road if required or the sammy Q95t and adding a sound bar just looking for opinion and what would sell one over another 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Looking at cutting down on cabling clutter presently have a E6v with Denon amp and gallo surrounds overkill for my room am looking at the panny GZ2000 with possible adding sub down the road if required or the sammy Q95t and adding a sound bar just looking for opinion and what would sell one over another 
    Hi michaelheno,

I definitely think for picture quality alone the OLED TVs would be the way to go over the QLED TVs. As they don;t use a conventional backlight they have better colour and contrast than the QLED TVs. The Panasonic will also support more HDR content as the Samsung does not support Dolby Vision!

The GZ2000 would definitely be one of the top end OLEDs and I don;t think you'll get a better picture with much else!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭michaelheno

Looks like I will go for the Samsung Q95t 55 inch just making sure is it saorview approved and what would best price be delivered to Co. Cork

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Looks like I will go for the Samsung Q95t 55 inch just making sure is it saorview approved and what would best price be delivered to Co. Cork
    Hey Michaelheno.

No problem at all going for the 55Q95T and it will be an amazing purchase.

At the moment it retails at 2349 Euro and Samsung are running a CASH back offer which would allow you to claim back 330 Euro directly from them.
    I can not offer any further discount on this because of this promotion.

With the cash back from Samsung you are getting a lot of TV for the money :) 

It is also Saorview approved and come with our VIP 6 year guarantee included free of charge.
    Delivery is also included in the Euro pricing.

Stock is tight at the moment on these but there are still a few showing in our main warehouse.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.