Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wholesalers where i can email/phone in an order

Options
  • 22-06-2020 7:51pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, I've log cabin i need to get wired up.
    I've a list of things to get, are there any wholesalers who'll take an order via email or phone and have it ready same day?

Anywhere south of the N4 is fine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Felexicon

I've a list of things to get, are there any wholesalers who'll take an order via email or phone and have it ready same day?

I don't know of one that wouldn't to be honest. Once they have it in stock they'll have it ready same day if you ring in the morning

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Felexicon wrote: »
    I don't know of one that wouldn't to be honest. Once they have it in stock they'll have it ready same day if you ring in the morning

Cheers Felexicon

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

You could order online from meteor electrical and have it next day. Or if not in a rush eurosales.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

Electricalwholesaler.ie will take order via email but ship via DPD within three days from Monaghan

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

LenWoods wrote: »
    Electricalwholesaler.ie will take order via email but ship via DPD within three days from Monaghan

Looks expensive compared to the two above, bloody annoying to have to add stuff to your 'quote' to see the price too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

Looks expensive compared to the two above, bloody annoying to have to add stuff to your 'quote' to see the price too.

Oh rite; I hadn't shopped around when purchasing from them as I was specifically looking for clipsal classic sockets and switches; changed the entire house to them aswell as purchasing HDMI and Cat5 Inserts from Australia which fit the same plate, I like them alot feel like a beach stone; no loud click when switched neither.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

My office is near grange castle so used Shamrock electrical, emailed the order it and picked it up a short time later.

Advertisement