Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which board to buy for my Ryzen 9 3900x?

Options
  • 23-06-2020 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭

Well lads. So I'm in the process of upgrading my pc. I managed to snag a ryzen 9 at a decent price and 32gb ram. Now I'm looking to get a board. There's so many options out there I'm kind of lost. Looking for a pretty good board but I don't need any fancy stuff. Don't need RGB either. As long as it has built in WiFi and Bluetooth I'm happy. The build will mainly be used for gaming. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Personally I would wait to get the MSI x570 Tomahawk for that CPU. Not sure when it's likely to be in stock. SOme of the b550 boards are good but again stock is really low. If you need asap then the ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus (WI-FI) is a great choice

Advertisement