Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ptsb Ardkeen

Options
  • 23-06-2020 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi all

I had to make a large withdrawal from my bank account this morning so, I got to PTSB in Ardkeen just before 10 and queued up. When I got inside and explained to the lady at the counter that I needed to withdraw x amount from my account, she said "oh we can't do transactions like that until 10 past 11".

Does anyone know why this is? It's just such a bizarre specific time. Plus, I wasted my break from work walking down and queuing in the rain so I can't go back again until tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Time-locked Safe? Too risky having the safe unlocked for opening time; more likely to get robbed at that time (or indeed closing time)? Just a guess!

Advertisement