Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 31+ Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

64 from 8 ... Ings, Martinez and KDB to go. Mane goal saved my gameweek!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

km79 wrote: »
    Looks likely to be
    Fabinho 3 taa 2 mane 1
    That would leave me on 67 With Pope to go
    43 of that from my pool trio which is serious food for thought for me

Lad in second in main league was putting me under serious pressure before that game
    His FH this week netted him 68 all out
    So I’m still 60 or so ahead but he was his WC left

Still I’m in much better shape than I was at 8pm
    Will be interesting to see my OR tonight now

I've 2 pool players but now want 3.

That was a joy to watch.

Sky Sports just said a stat, since opta stats in 2008, Liverpool become the first team whose opposition had no touches in their penalty box. Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

76 (-4) with KDB, Auba and Pope left. Up to 15k now.

Fernandes captain fail my only real annoyance.

Martial the hero of the day. I never considered him for the armband so no complaints there.

Ings is the only threat to my rank tomorrow so really need him to stay quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

62 with kdb and pope left. The choice of Fernandes over Jiminez as Captain hurt

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

70 with Ings, KDB and McCarthy to go.

Another contribution from Captain Salah would have been huge but HEWT overall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

67 with Ings, Martinez and KDB to go. Badly need Auba to be quiet tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

51 from 5

Waiting on Pep roulette!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

85 with KDB and Ings to go. Time to get behind the couch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

74 with Kdb and Martinez to go provisionally. Never thought Arsenal's reserve keeper would determine the week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

72 with ings and foster left to play (I suppose happy enough , sold martial and KDB this week and bought salah and traore ....still unsure if it was the right decision, hoping KDB has a quiet day.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Salah getting robbed of bonuses is not the new norm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

83 with KDB to go. HEWT WC

• Registered Users Posts: 36,259 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

66 (-4) with Laporte and KDB to go.

Hanging by my fingernails to people's coattails.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I'm definitely on the lower side of the scores with 48

KDB Mahrez Mount Aubameyang

Big hitters left

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

70(-4) with Sarr left. Hope KDB has a quiet night!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

siblers wrote: »
    I put Salah as captain about 30 seconds before the dead line, thank ****

I changed it from Salah to Bruno.

Everything I do turns to muck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

56 with Kdb, Sarr and Pope to play

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

56 with 4 to play

• Registered Users Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

73 on WC with Maherz, KDB and Ings to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ronan.h

Didn’t think my post lockdown enthusiasm for the game was going to come back but after a bench boost and WC - couple of weeks later I’ve risen from 187k to 43k in world rankings to bring back an air of respectability to the season

Only KDB left to play so expect to fall back a bit bit 103 last week and 101 this
    HEWT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

72k OR. I'll enjoy looking at that while I can. Long way from 1.3 million OR after GW16.

Will drop back as only 1 left to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,184 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

67 with 3 to play, Pope, KDB, Aubam

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Almost back to where o started the week at 2k
    I doubt Nick Pope will keep me there !!!!

Either way another red arrow
    Only second time all season I’ve had back to back reds
    And next week is looking grim already

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

67 gives me a small green arrow to 53k. Was a bit miffed I got some 50/50 calls wrong, but 6 of my 8 players brought returns so I can't complain.

KDB, Martinez and possibly Femenia to come. Not expecting much from them mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Rikand wrote: »
    I changed it from Salah to Bruno.

Everything I do turns to muck :)

Lad in my league made 1 transfer after GW 30, Martial out - Bruno in. Captained Bruno. I hope he is alright

I am on 68 (-8) with KDB, sarr and ederson to play. Hope for some miracle saves from Ederson tonight, Chelsea looked wasteful v Villa so anything can happen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

On 72 with KDB and Sarr to go tonight on WC. Happy enough except for playing Lascelles over Holgate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

121 points last week, 98 this week. After floundering around the 1-2m OR mark much of the season (which included a 1.3m OR on GW18) where almost every 50/50 I seemed to make was going wrong, I'm after having my two best GW's and now at 74k. I'm in contention for the first time in my money leagues. It's a crazy game. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

82 on the FH to bring me inside the top 10k for the first time this season, so very happy with that. Going with 4 at the back served me well as well as going with Salah as captain.

FF always leaves you wanting more though! Annoyed Salah didn't get any bonus, particularly with that chance at the end - a goal or assist there would've been worth a lot of points.

Off topic slightly, but was poking around some of the teams around me in some of the money leagues. Anyone know which Boards user has the team "The Greens" (top of most of the boards money leagues)? Some seriously impressive and consistent ORs there in their season history, must be one of the all time type FF players, or at least one of Ireland's best.

Then El Tel I saw finished 8th in 15/16! Got to be the highest Boards finish ever right? I may not have been very active on the forum that year but were people following his quest for glory? Presumably he might have been in with a shot to win it at some point?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Up to 79k from 134k since the restart. Expect a drop tomorrow but still happy enough. 1-0 Arsenal win with Mustafi scoring would be ideal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭howareyakid

71 with Auba, Pope and Saka to play brings me up from 15k to 12.5k overall. Not having Martial obviously disappointing and Richarlison was a let down but I live in hope for a few more points.

Advertisement