Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 31+ Match Day thread

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

85 and 65 points in the last two weeks.

I didn’t have the cheat code that FPL gave everyone so have dropped back from 7k to 22k overall.

Delighted I’ve wasted the previous 7 months (before covid) wasting my time. I didn’t know FPL were going to change the rules mid competition.

I know I’m boring and I know I keep banging that drum but they have ruined the game for this season.

In the past I’ve worked hard to overcome a 60-80 point deficit. I’ve looked at it as making 4-5 points a week over 10-12 weeks. Now people have made 80-100 points over 2 gameweeks. Ridiculous.

I went up in the rankings because I got over my anger over what they did regarding the unlimited transfers and the head to heads being stopped and used what I had. I didn't have a wildcard left. I had free hit and bench boost and used them with the unlimited transfers. Anyone who had free hit once they changed the rules had to use it in gameweek 31+ after the unlimited transfers, only way of playing it. I would have done the same strategy even if I didn't have bench boost.

As I have said before, the game should have been paused when virus stopped the league. No transfers, no one allowed to use their chips, the head to heads paused. All badly programmed. They gave us unlimited transfers to keep the casual player happy that hasn't a clue how to play the game because they are only interested in how many people are playing and not the game itself. It's why we have all the chips in the first place. It was a far better game when we just had the wildcard and nothing else.

Advertisement