Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 31+ Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

FitzShane wrote: »
    Some rumours that the front 3 for Liverpool tonight will be Mane Minamino Salah.

I think the source of that is the FPLSubscriber lad that had Barnes starting last night though, so take with a big pinch of salt.

I would ignore that guy. I do think he might take some game time off Firmino later in the season though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,239 ✭✭✭✭CSF

a leaked line up is hardly set in stone though is it really

Nope, but some sources are better than others so it’s better to know what amount of faith we should be placing in the leak.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

I agree with CSF. The influx of "leaked" lineups are irritating at best, highly damaging at worst if done just before a deadline.

I think leakers should have a level of pedigree (i.e Rockstar level) before being posted here. We all know where to go on Twitter if we want to find more potential leaks, but imo this forum should be kept as accurate as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,239 ✭✭✭✭CSF

ScummyMan wrote: »
    I agree with CSF. The influx of "leaked" lineups are irritating at best, highly damaging at worst if done just before a deadline.

I think leakers should have a level of pedigree (i.e Rockstar level) before being posted here. We all know where to go on Twitter if we want to find more potential leaks, but imo this forum should be kept as accurate as possible.

I don’t think there’s an issue posting a random leak if it can be identified as such though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Prepare for disappoinment in 60 seconds....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Cartman78 wrote: »

need BRANDON WILLIAMS to start. brandon, what a name

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Pogba, Rashford & Fernandes start.

Williams on the bench.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1275820997225123846

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

That's a strong team

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Wolves XI: Patricio; Saiss, Coady, Boly; Jonny, Neves, Moutinho, Doherty; D Jota, Jiménez, Traoré.

Newcastle XI: Dubravka, Manquillo, Lascelles(c), Fernández, Rose, Ritchie, Shelvey, Hayden, Saint-Maximin, Almirón, Joelinton

Everton XI: Pickford, Coleman(c), Holgate, Keane, Digne, Davies, André Gomes, Iwobi, Bernard, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin

Aston Villa XI: Nyland, Konsa Ngoyo, Hause, Mings, Targett, Hassan, Douglas Luiz, McGinn, El Ghazi, Samatta, Grealish

Norwich XI: Krul, Aarons, Godfrey, Klose, Lewis, McLean, Tettey(c), Rupp, Duda, Hernández, Drmic

Sheff Utd XI: Moore; Robinson, Jagielka, Basham; Stevens, Fleck, Norwood, Lundstram, Baldock; McGoldrick, Mousset.

You were right. I now need Brandon not to make an appearance and Grealish to bang a hat trick, who does start v Newcastle (although this is the least surprising news you ll ever hear)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Did not realise wolves were on at 6 too
    Delighted Jota starts

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Cartman78 wrote:

Is that what you say to your wife?

Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I have at least one player in every match this evening #SpreadThePain

I have a lot of players playing tonight!!!!!!
    Din.t think I have anyone left to play tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

All my 6pm players start.

Patricio, Doherty and Jimi
    Maguire and Bruno
    DCL

A bit of a 3pm Saturday feel about it with multiple games on and interest spread across a few games.

No major shocks in any line ups from what I can see anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,259 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Cantwell benched.

Well isn't that swell.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Savage heat over in the UK so subs will be used tonight so can't see many of the main assets getting the full 90 minutes either if they are in control of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Giving strong consideration to starting Cantwell over grealish. 3 games in 7 days for villa and they haven't exactly been threatening norwich with an extra 2 days rest over everton....

Fantastic. This is where trying to get cute gets you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

me too, and then i'll be left with only one player playing tomorrow

Weds 6pm is the new Sat 3pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

All i ask for, is 2 goals from Jimi, 1 goal from Rashford, 2 goals from Salah and Doherty 2 assists. Also - Brandon Williams not to make an appearance, and Grealish to score or assist.

Given how cruel FPL has been to me over the last number of days, is this really that much to ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,259 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

All I ask for is damage limitation.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Going to watch Wolves...feel like they're a team that get a lot of energy from their crowd...hopefully they'll be as good without them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ake flattened by Patricio

Okay to carry on

Going to watch Wolves...feel like they're a team that get a lot of energy from their crowd...hopefully they'll be as good without them.

What channel

Martial (rashford )
    I’m scared

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Martial goal Rashford assist.

United set up well to attack :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Martial's going to do very well now that I've sold him. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

First punt in attempt to reel in money leader. Double Newcastle defence. Should be fun :(

Advertisement