Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leak right beside water meter

• 23-06-2020 2:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭

There is a water leak on the side of the road right beside where my water meter is. The house is in the countryside, there is a ditch separating the property from the road. I don't think the leak is my responsibility, I have reported it to Irish water. I can't really go digging up where the leak is anyway because my neighbours water meter is within a couple of feet of the leak so I risk damaging their meter or water supply if I go near it. It looks like the leak is on the pipe that is coming from my neighbours meter to mine.
    I just want to confirm it isn't my responsibilty.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep Irish Water: Louise

Hi lukin,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would you mind sending us the following details so that we can look into this for you?

- Your name;
    - Your full address; &
    - Your contact number

Thanks in advance,
    Louise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭lukin

Hi lukin,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would you mind sending us the following details so that we can look into this for you?

- Your name;
    - Your full address; &
    - Your contact number

Thanks in advance,
    Louise
    I pm'ed you that just now. The leak has been reported.

Advertisement