Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW32+ transfer thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Dunno whether to bank or swap Ritchie for AWB

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Grealish to Pulisic done.

Looks sharp and has a decent points total for someone who missed a chunk of the season. Nice run of fixtures too. Just have to hope he avoids an injury in the cup game!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Dunno whether to bank or swap Ritchie for AWB

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Grealish to Pulisic done.

Looks sharp and has a decent points total for someone who missed a chunk of the season. Nice run of fixtures too. Just have to hope he avoids an injury in the cup game!

They don't have one.........

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

km79 wrote: »
    They don't have one.........

Chelsea play Leicester in the cup on Sunday?

• Advertisement

Chelsea play Leicester in the cup on Sunday?

Oh dearie me
    I had it in my head that united knocked them out :D
    Sorry about that

That puts all thoughts of getting pulisic out of my head now so

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Martinez my only transfer.

Currently thinking of benching Mahrez and playing Williams. Mahrez has started 3 in a row now and will probably should play in the FA Cup so will be due a rest is my thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭CSF

FitzShane wrote: »
    Martinez my only transfer.

Currently thinking of benching Mahrez and playing Williams. Mahrez has started 3 in a row now and will probably should play in the FA Cup so will be due a rest is my thinking.

Brandon Williams? Sure even more likely to be benched?

Would you start super productive but out of form Grealish against stingy Wolves defence, or not very productive but starting to play very well Saka against not so stingy Norwich defence?

Haven’t a clue who to start ! Would appreciate feedback .
    Henderson or Pope
    TAA Doherty then 1 or 2 from Charlie Taylor (cpa), Egan (Spurs ) , Fernandez (bou)
    Mane salah Fernandes and 1 or none from Grealish (Wol) or Barnes (eve)
    DCl Jiminez jota

Not sure on captain either. Currently on salah !
    Not going to make a transfer
    I’m very fearful about this week so need to get as many 50/50 calls right as I can
    Have a feeling Jota won’t even start. But I think I’d leave him in anyway. Last half hour might be better for him than his usual 61 minutes

CSF wrote: »
    Brandon Williams? Sure even more likely to be benched?

Would you start super productive but out of form Grealish against stingy Wolves defence, or not very productive but starting to play very well Saka against not so stingy Norwich defence?

Yeah Brandon Williams. Like Mahrez, I think Shaw will play the FA Cup and will be due a rest.

I'd start Saka in your scenario.

• Advertisement

Henderson or Pope
    TAA Doherty then 1 or 2 from Charlie Taylor (cpa), Egan (Spurs ) , Fernandez (bou)
    DCl Jiminez jota

I’m very fearful about this week so need to get as many 50/50 calls right as I can
    Have a feeling Jota won’t even start. But I think I’d leave him in anyway. Last half hour might be better for him than his usual 61 minutes

Callum Wilson is suspended so that would bring the likelihood of Bournemouth scoring down lower. Fernandez is not a bad call.

Henderson or Pope
    DCl Jiminez jota

Thanks Fitz
    Considering going 442 now and playing Fernandes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Went Mane to Son. Didn't particularly like it but it was Mane or KDB to get Son in for spurs coverage, so went Mane as I don't have money tied up in him so could buy him again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Thanks Fitz
    Considering going 442 now and playing Fernandes

I'd probably go with the home keeper in a tight call. I'd also go with Fernandez as Bournemouth haven't scored yet and he has a goal threat. I'd go with Grealish over Barnes due to his guaranteed 90 mins and so many goals are in the 2nd half.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Jota to Eddie

Will move Tanganga next week to AWB

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Took an impulse -4 to get Alonso for Laporte. Was planning to do it next week anyway, as Laporte seems to get rested more these days. Looking at this weeks fixtures, Laporte plays Liverpool and Alonso plays West Ham who haven’t scored in 3 and have no striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Would it be madness to bring Auba in for Vardy for one week and make him captain?

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Markx

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Took an impulse -4 to get Alonso for Laporte. Was planning to do it next week anyway, as Laporte seems to get rested more these days. Looking at this weeks fixtures, Laporte plays Liverpool and Alonso plays West Ham who haven’t scored in 3 and have no striker.

So you're saying West Ham are 'due'? :)

Had Henderson and Egan starting all week but they are playing in the FA cup before they play Spurs.

So now I’m thinking of starting Fabianski and Cresswell instead. They play Chelsea who will probably start their best team in the FA cup.

Struggling with this decision.

Any insights ?

Had Henderson and Egan starting all week but they are playing in the FA cup before they play Spurs.

So now I’m thinking of starting Fabianski and Cresswell instead. They play Chelsea who will probably start their best team in the FA cup.

Struggling with this decision.

Any insights ?

I am really struggling with Pope or Henderson
    And whether to play one or two from Fernandez , Egan and charlie Taylor and go 433
    Going to play Fernandez anyway after taking on board advice . He is a bonus monster too
    Am between starting Egan and 433 or Grealish and 343
    Going to bench Barnes either way I think .

This is going to be a tough week so I need to get these calls right as I’m getting reeled in every side

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Markx wrote: »
    So you're saying West Ham are 'due'? :)

I’m a West Ham fan, and have watched their two games since the restart. Fornals missed sitters in Both but apart from that, they didn’t threaten at all. No striker at the moment with Haller injured. As I see it they’ve written off a few games to get him fit for the “weaker fixtures” During the run in

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭howareyakid

Think I'll roll the transfer so I can have two next week to have a mini overhaul with getting KDB back in for Son likely unless something changes.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Would it be madness to bring Auba in for Vardy for one week and make him captain?

Would be a one week punt and then replace him with jesus or kane for the run in

Would be a one week punt and then replace him with jesus or kane for the run in

If it’s for free it’s prob the week to do it
    And then move him on for kane

However transfers are valuable now and he plays a cup game before the league game. They are surely going to prioritize the cup game now....

If it’s for free it’s prob the week to do it
    And then move him on for kane

However transfers are valuable now and he plays a cup game before the league game. They are surely going to prioritize the cup game now....

It's a gamble worth taking for free. Vardy won't do much at Everton and kane has great fixtures to bring in next week

It's a gamble worth taking for free. Vardy won't do much at Everton and kane has great fixtures to bring in next week

I assume you will also then captain him.......

I assume you will also then captain him.......

It's the only reason I'm bringing him in. Few better captain options this week

It's the only reason I'm bringing him in. Few better captain options this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Has anyone seen sarr or Watford play recently?
    I have sarr in my team, but haven't seen many games lately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Need an O'Connell replacement. 4.6 to spend. Already have Saiss.
    Thinking Masina, Holgate or Lascelles?

Advertisement