Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter for Hall, Stairs and Landing & Kitchen

Options
  • 23-06-2020 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭

I absolutely abhor painting. I have done some small jobs over lockdown but in doing those I can see just how badly the hall, stairs and landing and kitchen need doing but I'm not doing them. Too much wall and tall ladders needed for stair overhang.

Looking for someone reliable and tidy to do these, walls, skirting and ceiling in kitchen (including filling any cracks) and just walls and skirting in the hall etc as the ceiling needs to be repaired as part of work on the ensuite. Ideally I'd wait until that was done but I can't sign off on large works right now but smaller jobs like painting are ok. Any recommendations welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Coolmine Decor gave me details of a guy they recommend last year and he did an excellent job. I'd have no hesitation in recommending him. I can't remember his name, but the shop will be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭swatch

We have recently had a painter in to do our kitchen, kitchen cabinets, living room and hallway. He was absolutely super, total professional and so clean. Very reasonably priced. Couldn’t recommend him enough. Feel free to DM if you’d like his details.

Advertisement