Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir returns

• 23-06-2020 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Eir are looking for their equipment back but I never received a return sticker in the post.

Can anyone confirm this is the correct address to send to and it's still active?

Thanks

eir Returns
    Freepost
    FLK540
    Limerick

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

I wouldnt send anything back to them without the label so they know to expect it. Without an RMA number they may reject it , for example.

There is an evil streak in me that would take great pleasure in Eir trying to get hold of me on the phone for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Doug Stamper

I’m in the same situation as OP.
    On hold with customer care all week and twitter support told me to return via Nightline but as I have cancelled my eir contract Nightline can’t verify my account!
    Does the Freepost Limerick address work from anyone’s experience?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Doug Stamper

[quote="stinkypinky;113825760"
    eir Returns
    Freepost
    FLK540
    Limerick[/quote]

Spoke to an Eir agent today (finally) and that Freepost address is still active.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 john1697

i am in the same situation now. ive tried to login to night line but it says my eir account no isnt valid. can i just post it to the above address and write my account no on a box and send it to them

• Advertisement
Advertisement