Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer Hunting, Cork

Options
  • 23-06-2020 8:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

I am a novice hunter looking to get into deer stalking. I am in Cork City.

Would any hunters out there be willing to have me along on a stalk in an observational capacity? I would be very grateful to anyone who would let me tag along and show me the ropes.

Also interested in permissions but I would be happy just to be brought along on a stalk to see what it is all about.

Any and all feedback, leads or tips very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭kunekunesika

I'm the wrong place in the country to really help you. Asking on a public forum like this will normally get limited replies. Not that people won't help you, they just don't know who you are. A novice hunter could mean a lot of different things. You don't say what experience you have, a 22 for rifles etc. Maybe make enquires more local, ask in your local gun shop ? Spend the money and get some commercial outfit to bring you out ( might be cheaper than buying pints for someone for a favour).

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Markhor

Clackamas

I live in Limerick city, if you care to travel to there during the deer hunting season I would be happy to take you out hunting.

Advertisement