Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medmark

Options
  • 23-06-2020 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

In the process of completing a Medmark form, and just wondering what conditions might make you fail a Medmark assessment- I'm presuming conditions like diabetes needing insulin, high blood pressure needing medication, severe asthma should be ok, wondering what conditions would invalidate a job offer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

ulsen wrote: »
    In the process of completing a Medmark form, and just wondering what conditions might make you fail a Medmark assessment- I'm presuming conditions like diabetes needing insulin, high blood pressure needing medication, severe asthma should be ok, wondering what conditions would invalidate a job offer?

Anything that would prevent you from doing your job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I've never heard of a situation of someone "failing", but I know people who have had to go see a Medmark doctor before approval. Back problems and mental health issues have been the cause in those cases.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Bobtheman

Medmark is by and large a ton of ****. Just play the game. Tell them what they want to hear and move on. Don't lie but don't give them a noose either . If that makes sense. Anyway your own doctor can advise. Don't be too honest etc.

Advertisement