Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email address for Mortgages section

Options
  • 24-06-2020 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently changed my home insurance and have Bank of Ireland named on new the policy as I have my mortgage with you.  I usually forward the new insurance details by post to the mortgages section but I have no access to a printer at the moment with Covid 19 and working from home. Could you please give me an email address that I could use instead to forward on the new details?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We hope you are keeping well.

Can we ask that you leave this with us and we would be happy to check out the options available to you with our mortgage team. As soon as we have a response we will certainly come back to you here.

Thanks Jen

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We hope you are keeping well.

Can we ask that you leave this with us and we would be happy to check out the options available to you with our mortgage team. As soon as we have a response we will certainly come back to you here.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Great, thanks Jen

Hi there,

Thanks for being so patient while we checked this out for you.

I have contacted our mortgage team who have advised that you can forward the policy information directly to them at firequeryinbox@boi.com. Please ensure that you include the mortgage account number with any correspondence you send.

I hope this helps and you remain safe and well during this time.

Take care.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Thanks Jen, I appreciate the information.

• Advertisement
Advertisement