If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung-ue55tu7000-55-inch-4k

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Good afternoon, looking to buy 3 of this model for work screens in the office. Company based in ROI but also have a NI company too. Can you provide VAT receipts?

Also, what is the best price you could do on a deal for 3 of these?

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204611-samsung-ue55tu7000-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-with-apple-tv-app.aspx
    Hi Here's Johnny,

Thanks for the post!

The best i could do on those would be our web prices of £429/469 euro however if you are having them shipped to a VAT registered company in ROI we can supply them without the VAT. You would need to send us in a copy of your VAT certificate or any correspondence from the Revenue containing your VAT number and business address!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Hi Here's Johnny,

Thanks for the post!

The best i could do on those would be our web prices of £429/469 euro however if you are having them shipped to a VAT registered company in ROI we can supply them without the VAT. You would need to send us in a copy of your VAT certificate or any correspondence from the Revenue containing your VAT number and business address!

Kind regards

David

Yeah I can provide revenue proof no problem. I'll get something over to you tomorrow, thanks

Hi Here's Johnny,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David

Yeah I can provide revenue proof no problem. I'll get something over to you tomorrow, thanks
    No problem, thansk Heres Johnny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Can you pm me an email address and I'll send that on tomorrow

Can you pm me an email address and I'll send that on tomorrow
    Hey Heres Johnny.

You can send any paperwork to us at Sales@Richersounds.ie and we will drop you a reply once we have it.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.